Nivea Body Essentially Enriched Daily Lotion | SheSpeaks

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    01.01.15

I have used this several times with no complaints. It's reasonably priced, and not greasy feeling, and works good.

• kcdurden By  kcdurden
    01.01.15

I am a 50 something female going through menopause with one of the symptoms being extremely dry skin. I have tried a number of lotions, oils and creams and so far this one is the best. It is creamy but not overly oily and it lasts for several hours before i have to re-apply. I find that I get the best result if I apply it as soon as i get out of the shower. My skin is soft and supple and I love the mild scent.

• sarasponda By  sarasponda
    12.08.11

I have really dry skin, especially come wintertime. This lotion is nice and thick. My only complaint is that it doesn't spread that easily.

• scb9324 By  scb9324
    11.10.11

I am in love with this lotion. It keeps my skin smooth all day long with only one application. The scent is light and airy, which is a big deal for me because I don't like lotions that smell like strong perfume. I personally like applying it after a shave.

• PaulaP15 By  PaulaP15
    03.06.11

Not what I expected from this product. I felt it was a little greasy after using it.

• Danelle08 By  Danelle08
    10.06.10

I love this lotion! My whole family has skin problems and can use it.

• brandgirl By  brandgirl
    09.30.10

I hate to disagree but I thought this lotion was really greasy and left me feeling like I needed a shower after I'd put it on. I do like other Nivea products but this was definitely not one of my favorites... unless they've changed it?

• fostermomof5 By  fostermomof5
    03.07.09

This lotion is my long time favorite and I especially like that the scent has not changed. It smells great and is rich and creamy, not watered down like some of the other products.