Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care SPF 10 | SheSpeaks

• Rageena Rageena
    11.01.12

This is a thinner, more luxurious version of chapstick, to me. It works, too, that's for darn sure. I like to keep one with me because my boyfriend has chronic chapped lips and it doesn't look glossy, so I let him use it, too! :)

• Briemo By  Briemo
    08.17.16

Moisturising but not greasy

I love how soft this product makes my lips. It isn't heavy or greasy like other products. It is a great product and the brand is one I know and love. I have recommended this product to my friends in the past and I'm sure I will be doing so again.

• Luvabo1 By  Luvabo1
    08.03.16

Perfect

This brand is my favorite lip balm. I won't use anything other. My lips haven't been dry or cracked since discovering this gem. It's always in my purse.

• Ponce35 By  Ponce35
    08.03.16

Have to try!

Loved this product!! Left my lips so soft, I'm in love with this. My son has dry chapped lips and he really liked how well this worked.

• raelynnjune By  raelynnjune
    07.18.16

They did it right on this one!

Nivea's A Kiss of Smoothness is literally a kiss of smoothness on your lips. Once you use it you will never go back to your old chapstick ever again. Plus it isn't glossy so you can get whatever man you have in your life to use it too! It's a win win!

• Nelsonj By  Nelsonj
    07.17.16

Smoothness to the next lever

Nivea smoothness lip balm is great leaves you lip s amazingly soft is really a kissing temptation

• AlyReynoso By  AlyReynoso
    07.15.16

Amazing

This Chapstick is not a Chapstick!! It's basically heaven in a tube!! You put it on and it feels so amazing and then while its on your lips it feels like you've exfoliated and have done everything to make your lips feel so perfect but all you did was apply a little bit of this and perfect!!

• brekia By  brekia
    07.11.16

I like this product but it could be firmer. I feel like it goes on too smooth and then I get a glob of it on and have to smooth it in and wipe some away with my finger.

• Judygail By  Judygail
    07.11.16

Smooth

I love, love, love Nivea lip balms. I clean pools and my lips are always protected against the element. And they never seems to melt in the sun. Great job Nivea!

• pepsijamie By  pepsijamie
    06.23.16

Nivea love

i have always had a great experience with Nivea products and this lip balm is no exception. It does exactly what is says and it does it very well. You want smooth, moist and protected lips? Lool no further.

• PaigePanacea By  PaigePanacea
    09.22.15

This product was okay, I feel like it could be thicker but it is nice for quick moisture when needed.