Nivea A Kiss of Moisture Hydrating Lip Care | SheSpeaks

• ashwoods2406 ashwoods2406
    04.25.13

Love this lip balm! I use is for my entire family and it keeps those cracked dry lips smooth, great for those winter months.

• jassyrenea jassyrenea
    06.07.13

I am a lip balm fanatic! I can't live without it, but Nivea lip balm just doesn't live up to my expectations. I have tried three different Nivea lip balms and none of them were that great. Lypsyl is my absolute favorite and I have one in every vehicle, purse, and room, just can't go without it. I got to try this one for free and didn't finish it.

• lxs0hbnk By  lxs0hbnk
    03.16.16

I love Nivea products, but the lip balm...not so much. I feel like I have to constantly put it on, otherwise they'll just stay dry.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.14.15

I prefer Original Chapstick over Nivea. This chapstick is too thin for me that I reapply often. It's also shiny and I just like a moisturizer. It doesn't make your lips smooth and is great for keeping in places that you aren't at frequently so you have something if you need it or in an old coat. Some people may prefer that it's thinner as well.

• surveygirlblog By  surveygirlblog
    11.25.15

Love that this keeps you moisturized and protected against dry cracked lips. My daughter and I use this year round and I don't think we will ever give it up!!

• guerita By  guerita
    01.18.15

Leaves your lips moisturizered..love it

• Tabbycat3 By  Tabbycat3
    10.20.14

My daughter has dry lips that peel and this is the only thing that really works. Great product!!

• TonyaO By  TonyaO
    10.07.14

Best ever! Moisturizing, great price, wonderful product!

• ginnay By  ginnay
    10.05.14

I love this lip balm. Keep it plain sight on the bathroom counter and my desk. It leaves lips feeling soft and smooth but not sticky. Will def. keep purchasing.

• Sourgrl By  Sourgrl
    09.24.14

I really like this lip balm. Works great and keeps my lips nice and soft all day long! Love keeping spares in my purse and car!

• Jennifer9 By  Jennifer9
    09.24.14

Leaves a oily feeling on my lips and does not moisturize

• Dieana007 By  Dieana007
    09.22.14

This lipbalm is ok. I'm not a big fan of it but I would still use it.