Nivea A KISS OF MILK AND HONEY SOOTHING LIP CARE | SheSpeaks

• Love Nivea chapstick, they are so affordable too on sale with the $3 off coupon off two. All time favorite, I recommend a she speaks test for sure!

• carlymj By  carlymj
    06.26.15

It's an okay lip balm, it's much better than regular chapstick. I like the different scents and I do have this in my travel makeup bag. I don't think I'll necessarily repurchase this, but it's not awful. It doesn't keep my lips moisturized as long as some of my other lip balms that are just as cheap.

• newhope14 By  newhope14
    05.21.15

Love that I don't have to reapply as often to keep my lips moisturized

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.20.15

• Mclittlebit By  Mclittlebit
    05.20.15

Solid and reliable, this is a good everyday lip balm.

• arevanovich By  arevanovich
    02.27.15

Always a good find. The price is great and it does leave your lips feeling softer.

• bethhutchens1 By  bethhutchens1
    02.24.15

Great for the price. Love the honey

• mtidey By  mtidey
    02.23.15

I absolutely love this product! It is smooth and refreshing for my lips and lasts a long time. The smell is amazing!

• ShayDenZayne By  ShayDenZayne
    02.21.15

I absolutely love all Nivea's lip care flavors. This one is one of my favorites because it is so smooth and the smell is amazing. This is great for anyone who just wants to keep their lips moisturized or for cold weather that makes your lips chapped.

• mwritesabout By  mwritesabout
    09.25.14

Smells amazing and is quite moisturizing, but I wouldn't say it has any long-lasting benefits. This is just something to slap on when your lips feel dry. It doesn't make them better over time.

• Arhanc02 By  Arhanc02
    07.10.14

Smooth, but does not actually heal lips.