Nintendo Wii Zumba Fitness 2 | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This is a great program, especially if you want to do Zumba but don't feel like having everyone in the gym stare at you while you bumble around! I'm not the best dancer in the world and I prefer to try stuff like this on my own before I go out in public with it, so this was a great option for me. My only troubles with it were that sometimes the Wii didn't register exactly what my movements were and knocked me down points.

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.23.14

I think this is our favorite zumba out of all of them! It's a great workout and you will see the results!!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• londju By  londju
    10.21.12

I love the Wii zumba, I really enjoy it ,and if you want to lose weight You would need to spend lots of time on these game to actually get some good results, however if you pair this with actual exercises the weight tracker and things like that are excellent tools.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.24.12

Love our Nintendo Wii. The zumba is fun and me and my daughter get a great workout!

• baynton4us By  baynton4us
    12.06.11

I recieved this abt 3 wks ago. What a life changer, it's fun and energizing, specially if you enjoy music. So glad my dau-in-law talked me into it. I am not a person to go to gyms so this works great for me, I have lost a few pounds. I only do it 3 times a week for 40 minutes. It's great!!