Nintendo Wii Your Shape featuring Jenny McCarthy | SheSpeaks

• Linseylou By  Linseylou
    04.03.16

It is ok. Not what I was expecting. A little disappointed.

• mixedbeauty94 By  mixedbeauty94
    06.18.13

This was not what I expected when I purchased it, however it is fun, but gets old after a while

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    10.08.11

I thought this game was okay..not what I expected but the work outs were fun

• donna205 By  donna205
    10.03.11

I like it ok but I have a hard time staying in the camera so it does not scan all my work that I do sometimes but not bad at all!

• Jazz123455 By  Jazz123455
    04.23.11

Thank you so much for reviewing this. I tend to use the wii fit when the weather is bad and can't go out and exercise. I dont believe in gym memberships. I loved your input. Thanks so much!

• tngal39 By  tngal39
    02.22.11

I've been wanting to try this but i wasn't sure if it would work but after seeing all these reviews i will defintly buy this and give it a try.

• flcnblue By  flcnblue
    01.04.11

I got lucky and found a really good deal on this the other day, seeing as how I have had my eye on this for a while it came home with me. I have not worked out in years, but this program is helping me to get up and get moving again. I like that the progam gives you suggestions as where you need to start out.I also like that the workout adjust to your level. I look forward to more workouts to come.

• mmyers81 By  mmyers81
    01.01.11

Santa got me the Your Shape for my Wii also this year! i have just started using it and man do i LOVE it! Jenny is a great coach. my first day using it i thought wow this is fun and easy. the next day i could feel where i wrked it the most. i needed this and i am so happy that my hubby aka santa got it for me.

• Brenda121 By  Brenda121
    10.05.10

I would love to have this. I'm dropping hints to Santa that I want one. LOL

• kaytie1981 By  kaytie1981
    08.08.10

I would love to try this we got the wii fit plus for christmas last year and it is the greatest invention ever..but you get bored with it fast and want ot buy different games for it they are soo pricy though.