Nintendo Wii The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword | SheSpeaks

• lizardyfriday lizardyfriday
    12.18.13

This game is amazing, and I wish I could give it more stars. The music is the best in the series since OoT, and the graphics are a beautiful mix of anime-style art with fairy tale-style colors and backgrounds. This is probably the most visually appealing game in the series thus far, and I really hope they continue using the art style later on. One thing I didn't like was the musical integration (harp playing). Nintendo has been pushing this since it worked so well in OoT, but I really think it just needs to die out already. It doesn't add anything to the storyline, and if you lack rhythm like I do, you may find yourself getting super annoyed at certain points in the game.

• rainbowstar By  rainbowstar
    03.19.15

the game is amazing and i really enjoyed it. i hope they keep the zelda line going

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.18.13

• koopatroopa By  koopatroopa
    03.22.12

Best wii game ever! The legend lives on, and it's just as epic as ever before!