Nintendo Wii Sports Resort Review | SheSpeaks

• ErikaSommer By  ErikaSommer
    01.24.15

A great way to have fun family entertainment!! ... or even solo entertainment (:

• ksherfield1 By  ksherfield1
    12.27.14

This is loaded with such fun games! My favorite is the archery game. I absolutely love it. Playing on two player mode is super competitive and so worth playing round after rounds of games with friends or loved ones. Bowling is fun too.

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    11.07.14

This is a great game that will give you a pretty good workout.

• Dsaraliz By  Dsaraliz
    10.20.14

My daughter and I and my husband we all enjoyed playing this game can't forget even my son. it's a fun game for the family

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Love playing this game it's so much fun to keep you energized

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great game. Good for all ages. My 5-year-old loves to play.

• carogarras By  carogarras
    01.29.13

My kids love it

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    07.23.12

This is about the only game on WII that is worth playing. I prefer the Kinect over the WII any day

• SouthernBudget By  SouthernBudget
    07.22.12

This is a favorite in our house! When the lights go off and the Wii comes on, we can be Frisbee throwing pet owners, Sword fighting experts, or my personal favorite pilots flying tours around the island. And the best part of the Resort? You don't even have to pack a suitcase! (Or wear sunscreen!)

• Jadesmom By  Jadesmom
    12.02.11

My family loves the wii resort. My daughter and I like to try the different gamess and compete against each other. Good way to spend the long winter days instead of on the couch watching TV. We like the water sports the best and the roller blading, running or courses, My daugher loves the archery one and she usually kicks mom or dad's butt.

• mimiladybug By  mimiladybug
    12.02.11

Awesome product! We bought this for Chrirstmas last year and love it! My son lost 50 pounds doing this and I lost 14. We can do it as a family and it's so much fun you don't feel like you're exercising for your health. Highly recommend this product. If I lost it, I would have to buy it again immediately no matter the price. That's how much I enjoy this.

• donna205 By  donna205
    10.03.11

I love this game it was the first wii game that I have owned and it great I love playing it!!!

• ahcatgirl By  ahcatgirl
    09.17.11

My entire family loves this game. It helps keeps us active, and provides hours of fun on rainy days.

• sarac53545 By  sarac53545
    06.21.11

my family also palys sports resort all the time keeps our family spending time together having fun

• marreamer By  marreamer
    03.12.10

It's a great game for everyone to play. My son and I play it all the time and have fun. The remote that you need is a little costly but I've been told that many games in the future will use it