Nintendo Wii | SheSpeaks

• This is so fun for the whole family! Love getting down on my kids level and playing the Wii!

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    12.17.18

More Interactive!!

We have old Wii and new Wii systems. I love these gaming systems as they have so many games that are more interactive with kids. They can actually get some body movement going rather than just pushing controller. Such as dancing, tennis, bowling, excercise, etc. Great concept!!

• LuckyBobtail By  LuckyBobtail
    11.02.18

Love it!

The controllers can be difficult to use for younger children but fun to use. It can be frustrating going through so many batteries for the controller so we switched to a rechargeable battery for more cost affectiveness. I enjoy many of the games but Zelda games have been my favorite for the Wii so far.

• Eddie1991 By  Eddie1991
    09.23.18

My boys loved it!

We don't own one but let me say my two toddlers enjoyed this at their cousins house! Its a great system where you can also play and do exercise at the same time.

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Controllers hard to use for children.

I was never fond of the Wii classic. The nunchucks and controllers are really hard for my 6 year old daughter's to figure out. We did however buy the WiiU and we are in love with it. We just buy the games that you use the GameCube controllers with and we have a blast!

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    10.03.17

We use ours constantly. There are so many good games.

• Libra98 By  Libra98
    07.07.17

Wii or Weight Gain?

When I was in the 7th grade I weighed 177 pounds; one summer later, I lost 30 pounds. What does this have to do with the Wii? Well let's just say this game system is not just any other game system. It is because of this game system, I was able to become no longer borderline diabetic!

• Briemo By  Briemo
    08.19.16

An innovation to make wat for the future

The idea of this console was a revolution of its time, I wish it was more responsive . Each game requires a different way to hold the controller wich at times can be annoying.

• JamieSpeaks By  JamieSpeaks
    05.05.16

Great for Fitness

I bought my Wii with the fitness program, including the balance board. It provides me with a great workout that is actually very fun. There are many family games to choose from, and my family and I have enjoyed those as well.

• TheWahmAddictX By  TheWahmAddictX
    10.31.15

Our family has had a Wii for years. One of the great things about it, being able to use other platform games such as GameCube.

• JunieB546 By  JunieB546
    10.20.15

I love that this game system is easy for my daughter to figure out independently and be active while gaming. Wii controllers are perfect for small hands, and the safety straps are great for the times she forgets she's holding the controller playing wii bowling. The only thing I do not like about this system is that it doesn't play DVDs, however it does have the option of having Netflix on the main menu.