Nintendo Wii New Super Mario Bros | SheSpeaks

• This is by far my favorite family video game to play! My kids beg me to play with them, and I'm happy to.

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    12.17.18

Love Playing

Love playing with my kids and grandkids!! All Wii games are more interactive than your basic games on other gaming systems.

• grazz5 By  grazz5
    12.14.18

Who doesn't love Mario Bros.

This is one of my favorite games. I was so excited to share it with my boys when they started to play video games. It is one of the only games we all enjoy playing together.

• mmaustin2008 By  mmaustin2008
    12.01.17

I love this game. My Children and I love to play it together. I like how you can play more than 2 players.

• Singlemamaof3crazzyboys By  Singlemamaof3crazzyboys
    10.10.17

Must try!

This game brings back some childhood memories but with better graphics and gameplay! Super Mario brothers did it again with an amazing game.

• Briemo By  Briemo
    08.19.16

Nintendo Wii makes for loads of fun

Nintendo came out with another amazing Mario game. It has a lot of new features, and plays smoothly.

• Flarelady By  Flarelady
    04.16.16

New Super Mario Bros. is awesome

My sons and I love this game. We play it all the time. Reminds me of the old mario game from nintendo but a lot better.

• DaniDreamGirl By  DaniDreamGirl
    11.12.15

Love this game. The entire family loves this game. We all get together to play it every other weekend.

• Shae3686 By  Shae3686
    10.08.15

Great game ! Best ever ! Would highly recommend it !

• Shellybean126 By  Shellybean126
    09.26.15

Love this game!!! It really takes me back to my childhood.

• acirennyl By  acirennyl
    09.25.15

I play this game regularly with my 11 year old son. Being able to share something that was important to my childhood (albeit with much better graphics) is something we have bonded over with this game. This game even got my son interested in the original NES system and the Super Mario Bros. We have a great time playing.