Nintendo Wii Just Dance | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.25.13

I must get bored very easily because after a few times with the songs, I don't want to play anymore. I don't want to dance to songs I don't like so the game ends up sitting on the shelves. There really should be a larger selection of songs...

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

Graphics aren't that great but is still fun to do. You can find it pretty cheap at used stores.

• redheadrapunzel By  redheadrapunzel
    11.11.13

This is a fun and entertaining game that both provides you with a fun activity with friends and allows you to have a great work out. I have played this game many times and it never fails to work up a sweat with each and every song. It has also been the center of many of my parties as well as parties of my friends. Everyone enjoys this game, even people who can't dance try their hand at it and everyone has a good time laughing at one another doing ridiculous dance moves. Always a crowd pleaser.

• foreverandalwaysash By  foreverandalwaysash
    11.02.13

I've had soo much fun with the girls playing this! Hands down awesome game and super fun.!

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.25.13

• Petula By  Petula
    10.24.13

My oldest daughter bought Just Dance for me in an effort to encourage me to work out. When I do finally use it I find it to be enjoyable and a great workout. In fact, if my younger children see one of us are about to use it they all participate whether they have a controller or not. I do wish there were better (and free!) ways to add songs in addition to achieving additional levels. There are a variety of songs, but I find I'm getting a bit bored with the ones I like the most. That is the only reason I gave Just Dance 4 stars. Other than that one small thing Just Dance is the ideal entertainment and exercise for individuals, couples and families.

• Ourjobasparents By  Ourjobasparents
    10.07.13

I didn't personally own this game, I always played it at my sisters house. It was really fun to play with when you had someone else around to play with. It's really good for workouts too. It has great music that everyone loves.

• ccummins10 By  ccummins10
    09.05.13

I got this for myself as a workout and my two year old daughter loves to dance with me! It is so much fun with awesome music!

• sahmx2 By  sahmx2
    08.21.13

Very fun game! It gets you moving and can be used for exercise.

• ashdingus By  ashdingus
    08.20.13

We play this as a group at a daycare center on rainy days. kids love it!

• kellithrasher1 By  kellithrasher1
    07.27.13

Fun to play but not as much fun as being unrestricted with xbox kinect