Nintendo Wii Just Dance 3 | SheSpeaks

• LarissaGrace123 By  LarissaGrace123
    06.16.16

There are some well-known songs on this game, and overall it is a pretty fun game to play with friends or family. You could take it very seriously as well as being as silly as you want with it. It is a good way to get active even though it is a "video game". I love the Just Dance games.

• KarinaZ By  KarinaZ
    05.22.15

It is my favorite to exercise. It is a good helper

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

Very fun has lots of great songs, mash-ups, duets. It is great to play at parties or for a fun exercise routine.

• mimis1gal By  mimis1gal
    11.26.13

This game is so much fun. We bought it thinking the kids would like it, but we play it as much or more than them. The songs are great and most of the moves are pretty easy. You are burning calories but it feels like you are just playing. With that said you will feel it the next day and know that you have done something good. We laugh and everyone enjoys themselves while playing this game.

• cjsamson655 By  cjsamson655
    07.25.13

I love t Just Dance 3. I often start out thinking I will do one or two dances with the kids and wind up dancing for over an hour.

• CynthiaRodriguez45 By  CynthiaRodriguez45
    07.16.13

Lots of new dances and great for parties.

• ShaynaNabinger By  ShaynaNabinger
    02.24.13

I love this game. My husband and I have played it with adults and kids. It is also a good workout.

• bridgetem By  bridgetem
    03.28.12

This is a really fun game, with a lot of songs (most of them good) to dance to. My 4 year old can do them with me. The only drawback, the graphics aren't that good. I would rather have real people like Just Dance Kids 2. Overall though, it's a great game!

• mfields92 By  mfields92
    12.09.11

Im new to the WII but this game....sucked. You pick a song, and try to match the motions. Or u can just swirl the controller and it says "good".... Yes, if you try to match every motion, its a good workout.

• momsvoicetoday By  momsvoicetoday
    12.06.11

This is a fun interactive game that the whole family can play. I am a 33 year old mom, with a 15 year old and 10 year old. I have even seen my husband (persuaded by my daughters) to dance. Lots of giggles and exercise, but you can slow down and just do arm motions if needed. Great game.