Nintendo Wii Donkey Kong Country Returns | SheSpeaks

• lauraealex23 By  lauraealex23
    03.09.18

Classic and fantastic

Just like the old school Donkey Kong on Nintendo 64. Still just as fun as ever as an adult! One of my favorites.

• Lisa89 By  Lisa89
    11.05.17

Great game!

I love donkey kong, have since the original came out. This game is awesome

• Kissurluckystarsx By  Kissurluckystarsx
    10.04.17

This is such a great game to play with my son. I grew up playing Donkey Kong on the 64, so having a similar game with my son is pretty nostalgic.

• DaniDreamGirl By  DaniDreamGirl
    11.12.15

My children loved this game; I thought it was okay. They ended up getting frustrated with it and not playing it anymore because they got to a level they couldn't beat.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.17.14

I like this game even tho its super hard

• kiss227 By  kiss227
    12.01.10

My husband and I rented this game. After beating Mario Brothers, it was nice to find another 2 person game where the players have to work together to beat the game. However, this game is much more difficult to play! It was very hard to find all the puzzle pieces and letters. It was fun to play though, but can be difficult to be successful at winning. The first boss was much harder than I expected and it took numerous lives for us to beat it, as well as a few continues. However, you never run out of continues, and the game doesn't start over just because you use a continue either. Fun to play, but hard! Expect to be frustrated, but really an enjoyable experience when you beat it!