Nintendo 3DS Game System | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.25.13

I love my DS. I mainly play the Professor Layton games because they're challenging on the brain. The system has a long charge and the graphics are excellent!

• hamiltongal7 By  hamiltongal7
    06.23.17

Pretty Good!

I've owned multiple DS products, but I really enjoyed this one the most. Love playing pokémon on it, but the 3D factor is underwhelming.

• JunieB546 By  JunieB546
    10.20.15

I love everything about this portable game system! I purchased for my daughter and she is able to understand this system better than me. I like the switch by the screen that can easily turn screen into 3D, and the battery life on this has lasted enough time to keep the peace of running errands and having my daughter occupied.

• laurlaur04 By  laurlaur04
    09.01.15

My daughter loves her 3DS! I have to admit I enjoy playing it myself! Great graphics, great game selection!

• Zoraiya By  Zoraiya
    07.17.15

It's not a big deal. I played Kingdom Hearts Dreamdrop Distance on this and only used the 3D portion for the CGI cutscenes. To get the 3D mode to fascinate you, you have to use the 3DS at the proper angle at all times. I prefer being comfy while playing as opposed to watching mediocre 3D sequences on a tiny screen. I'd only recommend to children and get more games geared for them

• musicpixie By  musicpixie
    07.07.15

I'm usually playing pokemon on my 3DS. It has a pretty good charge and it'll often have battery even if I've forgotten to shut it off after a day. The 3D will sometimes hurt your eyes if you don't have it at the proper angle though.

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    07.03.15

I'm a fan of all things Nintendo and if I can take it on the go that's even better! You can play this hand held pretty much anywhere!

• JodiBlonde By  JodiBlonde
    07.01.15

Amazing item! Very easy to use & fun! My 5 year old nephew loves it, my husband loves it, & I enjoy playing too!

• Bsousie94 By  Bsousie94
    07.01.14

Love Nintendo 3DS!

• noodlesoups By  noodlesoups
    06.18.14

I love my 3DS I do, but the 3D just isn't what I expected it to be. Of course right after I bought the 3DS, a little late, they released the 3DSXL which is a lot better. The cards that come with it to play interactive games in 3D are better than most games in my opinion. Get the bigger one you won't be let down.

• sassy19 By  sassy19
    05.24.14

i love this keeps my grandson busy while in the car or a waitng room helps him learn to interact with games he has lots of fun with this bought this for him for his birthday