Nintendo 3DS Game System | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.25.13

I love my DS. I mainly play the Professor Layton games because they're challenging on the brain. The system has a long charge and the graphics are excellent!

• Sa60237 By  Sa60237
    03.14.20

Amazing item! I'm a fan of all things Nintendo and its very easy to use! great product

• Majestas By  Majestas
    03.13.20

Fun and Entertaining

Great handheld gaming system! There are so many different games for every age and interest. New and used games are easily available. Like the previous Nintendo handheld gaming systems, the 3DS is backwards compatible with the previous generations of DS.

• cjank13 By  cjank13
    07.10.19

Great game system with some unnecessary effects

Another great game system from Nintendo with a lot of really fun titles! I love the fact that it comes in so many different colors/styles and that it has a built-in stylus. I agree with some of the other reviewers though that the 3D effects are pretty unnecessary in most cases. I actually often play with 3D off in order to improve battery life.

• hamiltongal7 By  hamiltongal7
    06.23.17

Pretty Good!

I've owned multiple DS products, but I really enjoyed this one the most. Love playing pokémon on it, but the 3D factor is underwhelming.

• JunieB546 By  JunieB546
    10.20.15

I love everything about this portable game system! I purchased for my daughter and she is able to understand this system better than me. I like the switch by the screen that can easily turn screen into 3D, and the battery life on this has lasted enough time to keep the peace of running errands and having my daughter occupied.

• laurlaur04 By  laurlaur04
    09.01.15

My daughter loves her 3DS! I have to admit I enjoy playing it myself! Great graphics, great game selection!

• Zoraiya By  Zoraiya
    07.17.15

It's not a big deal. I played Kingdom Hearts Dreamdrop Distance on this and only used the 3D portion for the CGI cutscenes. To get the 3D mode to fascinate you, you have to use the 3DS at the proper angle at all times. I prefer being comfy while playing as opposed to watching mediocre 3D sequences on a tiny screen. I'd only recommend to children and get more games geared for them

• musicpixie By  musicpixie
    07.07.15

I'm usually playing pokemon on my 3DS. It has a pretty good charge and it'll often have battery even if I've forgotten to shut it off after a day. The 3D will sometimes hurt your eyes if you don't have it at the proper angle though.

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    07.03.15

I'm a fan of all things Nintendo and if I can take it on the go that's even better! You can play this hand held pretty much anywhere!

• JodiBlonde By  JodiBlonde
    07.01.15

Amazing item! Very easy to use & fun! My 5 year old nephew loves it, my husband loves it, & I enjoy playing too!