Ninja Blender Review | SheSpeaks

• Sohair By  Sohair
    04.13.21

One of my favorite appliances

I like the blending quality on this and it makes my life easier

• tara19652006 By  tara19652006
    04.07.21

Makes smooth smoothies

I love using this machine for smoothies and making hummus. It does a great job of making fruits and veggies in a smooth smoothie. The only drawback is it is loud

• clairereedss By  clairereedss
    04.01.21

My husband now cooks thanks to this!

We just got one of these and the best part of it is, it's inspired my husband to cook! He makes really yummy smoothies, and last night he made a soup! Extremely impressed with the quality of it. I love that the blades go up higher rather than just on the bottom like other blenders. That makes it extremely easy to blend spinach into our smoothies.

• destrea By  destrea
    02.09.21

Best blender!

I love my Ninja Blender! My parents had one growing up. Now that I am moved out with my own family, I have gotten one for myself. I couldn't be happier with it! So powerful and so clean and easy to use. I love it!

• jagerwench By  jagerwench
    01.14.21

Great products

I have several Ninja products and this one is my favorite. I can always count on the quality and ease of use.

• rsangoi By  rsangoi
    01.04.21

best blender/grinder

Absolutely love it! its multipurpose. Blends , Grinds and Chops very smoothly.

• rburns14 By  rburns14
    12.19.20

Excellent Blender

I have a Ninja Blender and I absolutely love it. I juice with it to make my breakfast drink every morning!

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005
    12.18.20

reliable

I use this every morning to make smoothies and it has never failed me

• MonaLizaLovlyhun12 By  MonaLizaLovlyhun12
    12.14.20

Great quality

This blender I received last year as a house warming gift and let me tell you, it did not disappoint. This machine crushes ice very well and frozen food as well. I had no problem other then cleaning it. Im afraid ill cut my hands due to the sharpness however great product

• fairydancer35 By  fairydancer35
    12.12.20

The blades on this thing are monsters!! Makes the best milk shakes ever. Love it.

• cowboyswife By  cowboyswife
    10.16.20

NINJA

I love my Ninja Blender it works great. I enjoy making smoothies in my blender.

• jehousel By  jehousel
    10.08.20

Family sized

So what I love about the Ninja is the large capacity! It is perfect for family smoothie or milkshake night. Bonus easy to wash/clean

• wmsv88 By  wmsv88
    06.25.18

Best Blender!

I absolutely love my Ninja Blender. It's great for smoothies. And it makes them absolutely SMOOTH every time. No pieces of kale or chunks of peanut butter or banana like some blenders leave. It's very quick. Also a bit loud so i wouldn't suggest using it in the mornings if anyone else is asleep. It makes ALOT in one blend, but it also has the option of doing single serve "cups". Love it!

• Caitlin14 By  Caitlin14
    12.26.17

Obsessed with this Ninja Blender!!

I am so obsessed with my Ninja Blender system! I have had it for less than 48 hours and I couldn't be happier! It's so quick and makes the smoothest smoothies. The only con I Ould say is that it's a little loud, but that'll happen with such high speed.

• Chimmybell By  Chimmybell
    02.29.16

This is the best blender I've used. It makes such smooth drinks. Blends ice and frozen fruit like butter.