Ninja Blender Review | SheSpeaks

• LaurenAnne LaurenAnne
    08.07.15

I bought this blender because I absolutely love smoothies. It's a great size, I'd say you could make four full glasses in one go around. It blends very well. It doesn't leave ice chunks or leak like blenders I've had in the past have. It was a great price also!

• wmsv88 By  wmsv88
    06.25.18

Best Blender!

I absolutely love my Ninja Blender. It's great for smoothies. And it makes them absolutely SMOOTH every time. No pieces of kale or chunks of peanut butter or banana like some blenders leave. It's very quick. Also a bit loud so i wouldn't suggest using it in the mornings if anyone else is asleep. It makes ALOT in one blend, but it also has the option of doing single serve "cups". Love it!

• Caitlin14 By  Caitlin14
    12.26.17

Obsessed with this Ninja Blender!!

I am so obsessed with my Ninja Blender system! I have had it for less than 48 hours and I couldn't be happier! It's so quick and makes the smoothest smoothies. The only con I Ould say is that it's a little loud, but that'll happen with such high speed.

• Chimmybell By  Chimmybell
    02.29.16

This is the best blender I've used. It makes such smooth drinks. Blends ice and frozen fruit like butter.

• LaurenAnne By  LaurenAnne
    08.07.15

• waltenja By  waltenja
    05.23.15

I wanted this to make smoothies. It works pretty well but things could be smoother. I don't know how other people are mincing things but there is no way mine will do that.

• imstephtacular By  imstephtacular
    05.22.15

Great blender! Perfect for anything from smoothies to shredding veggies for hash to baking batter. Love the pulse and level options, compared to the earlier model that didn't have as many options. Use it daily! And Ninja is great about replacing pieces if they break etc

• lauriejocampbell By  lauriejocampbell
    12.04.14

I LOVE my Ninja!!! I use it all the time, baby food, homemade applesauce, soups, smoothies! You are only limited by your imagination!

• ajanke By  ajanke
    12.02.14

I have a Ninja blender and I love it. I think it is a little over priced but a well made and useful kitchen tool.

• Cyn1983 By  Cyn1983
    11.21.14

Absolutely love my ninja. I use it severl times a day. The best investment ever made. Got all the attachments and keep a look out to see when they have more.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.12.14

Forgot those other expensive blenders this is all you need. I purchased this through Ninja and got a bunch of extra goodies. This blends, chops, crushes, slices, mixes up all sorts of doughs for baking (hook attachment), and crushes ice amazingly. I use nothing else now. Smoothies, cookies, dips, sauces, whatever you want this makes. And did I mention makes perfect Margaritas!