Nikon Coolpix | SheSpeaks

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.25.14

I don't know if my camera was defective or what but sometimes the pictures would be very spotty especially if I was trying to capture that "moment" I got rid of mine.

• nakedeye89 By  nakedeye89
    11.08.13

captured very important pix with this camera. the quality is superb

• 2girlsandabrudda By  2girlsandabrudda
    12.03.11

I bought this because I got it for a decent deal, but a year later and it's unuseable. There's something wrong with the lens and it won't even turn on now. It was a good camera while it worked, but honestly not that great at action shots...and when you have children, it's all action shots!

• tngal39 By  tngal39
    01.06.11

I have coolpix L20 and I love it and recommend it to anyone.

• shylo3 By  shylo3
    09.10.10

I have a coolpix I love it the screen is big enough for me to see without my glasses. I really like the touch screen.

• cutedcdoc By  cutedcdoc

Tiny and efficient.

• jessica_bouchard1 By  jessica_bouchard1
    09.09.10

Takes great dark pictures!!

• sgray_78 By  sgray_78
    09.09.10

I love the convenience and ease of use of this camera. I bought it because it will fit in my pocket :-) but it does not take good photos! In flourescent lighting the images are always a little reddish and overall they are grainier and more blurry than with my Kodak or Canon. I still use it for the convenience, but for important events I take another camera.

• shegirl By  shegirl
    09.08.10

I love my Coolpix 4000 I love the touch screen and how you can do Absolutely anything to your pics!!!! It makes anyone look like they are a real photographer I recommend this to everyone!!!!

• nancy1960 By  nancy1960
    09.08.10

i have this coolpix camera and it is so great. I take excellant pictures with it.