Nikon Coolpix L110 | SheSpeaks

• tigerlillylove By  tigerlillylove
    01.12.11

At first I though this camera was horrible.. It would leave me with yellow out of focus photographs, I expected more than your average point and shoot, But to my dispair the quality of the photos were terrible. Instead of returning it, Like I did my old slr, I played around with the settings and white balance. After messing around with the settings I finally got the pictures to be a normal color! They are no longer yellow, I bought a tripod and learned to steady my hand and I take great quality photographs! This is a great point and shoot. There are some problems thought, My video was working great but now it wont, after I record a video it wont playback in the camera infact it crashes the camera... The videos won't play with the vlc media player or quicktime, Its just an audio file. Im not sure if I did something to it or if its just a defective model, Hopefully I can get the nikon d3100 slr, so I can add to my little nikon family.