Nickelodeon Dora Chair Desk | SheSpeaks

• arevanovich arevanovich
    01.26.15

My daughter loves this desk!! It is sturdy and does not tip over. The only slight downside to it is the storage part is a little loud on the close as my daughter just lets it fall but a few cushion stickers solved that problem

• No. Cheaply made, and paint chips, and it broke within a few weeks. Do not recommend

• Jenmarie0305 By  Jenmarie0305
    10.28.18

I think this would be perfect if their was just a little bigger table to place more things on. But I do like it.

• Arojas517 By  Arojas517
    10.01.18

Sturdy

I love this product!! It?s sturdy and has not tipped over and best of all my daughter as she puts it to good use. Me colors, plays, eats and does her homework there. The only issue I have is the storage is not made too sturdy but my daughter has also put it to the rest. I would definitely recommend and I would definitely buy it again.

• Krystal_DawnL By  Krystal_DawnL
    09.27.18

Useful for many things

For finding this on the side of the road it was actually very durable and great condition. My girls got a great use out of it. My 5 yo uses it now to do her school work and other projects. The box underneath helps keep her crayons, pencils, markers etc organized.

• Fcherish By  Fcherish
    09.09.18

ADORABLE!!!

I would most definitely recommend this amazing product for anyone who has a neice, daughter, or younger sibling. This product allows a child to explore beyond her wildest imaginations. So not only is it the most precious thing, but it can be used for several of different things.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    06.27.18

Great!

I got this Dora chair for my 3 years old niece and she absolutely loves it. She sits and draws, eating, and playing on it all day!

• TinyToonn By  TinyToonn
    06.27.18

Great

I love this chair there are so many things a kid can use it for.

• tinkerbell777 By  tinkerbell777
    12.08.17

Excellent Childrens Chair

I think this is an excellent product. It has storage space, a place for a childs drink , and looks sturdy enough for a child.

• insiya By  insiya

I would definitely recommend it my daughter loves it

• insiya By  insiya

I would definitely recommend it my daughter loves it

• aymeeyanel By  aymeeyanel

Got to buy

My daughter has is not a big fan of dora she like la doctor juguetes but this would be great for her cuz a want to 🌟 her to prepare for school and this would be perfect for she can practice to ride your read