Nickelodeon Avatar The Last Airbender | SheSpeaks

• vespica vespica
    10.16.09

This is a show we stumbled upon and later found out about its huge and avid following. It's a Nickelodeon show, and I didn't have very high hopes. It is great. It is funny, clean, action-packed, engaging, and even presents moral lessons without being preachy or heavy handed. A perfect kids' show that is extremely enjoyable for adults who like fantasy/sci-fi animated shows. We are anxiously awaiting the next disc on Netflix now. I've been consistently impressed with the writing and animation, and there is a live-action feature film in production now. See it!

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

This show was awesome! It had such a great story line to it. Everyone should watch it!

• taletreader By  taletreader
    04.09.12

Absolutely the most intriguing animated series I've ever watched. I'm 21 and I still enjoy it, my mother has even seen a few episodes and liked it, and it's still safe enough to where I can let my 7-year-old niece watch it.

• MarieZ47 By  MarieZ47
    03.23.12

We watched this show as a family and I must say that my husband and I found it enjoyable as well. So much so that we bought the entire series on DVD.

• aridayzap By  aridayzap
    01.27.10

I started watching this show with my younger brothers. It's funny and entertaining. I know a couple of adults who watch this!!

• msash06 By  msash06
    01.27.10

Being in my twenties, it seems silly for me to admit but I very much enjoy this show. I watched it with my younger brother, and sadly it has ended but the DVDs are available and many major retailers and online. It has great morals of friendship and community along with the value of hard work and determination. My father and uncle in their late thirties are also fans, great to watch as a family.

• chaoseeker By  chaoseeker
    12.10.09

I grew up hating anything cartoon that even looked like anime, but I LOVED this show. It was addicting and funny. My 9 year old cousin also enjoys it, it's become a nice thing for us to enjoy together.

• mommyramblings By  mommyramblings
    12.04.09

My kids aren't really old enough to watch it, but my husband and I watched the entire series from start to finish through Blockbuster Online...one disk at a time LOL

• aplus41 By  aplus41
    12.04.09

Not only does my sons watch it but so does my husband

• YuanYao By  YuanYao
    11.05.09

This is a beautiful show. One of the only decent ones from NIck. They are actually making a live action version which seems to be totally going in the wrong direction.

• olivialamaestra By  olivialamaestra
    10.23.09

They sometimes do marathons on Nick. I know this because on those days I have a hard time getting my husband to leave the house.