Nicholas Sparks Nights in Rodanthe | SheSpeaks

• theredwitch2 theredwitch2
    09.19.11

i loved the story in this book it is definitly a must read before you see the movie and dont forget the tissue box

• Kittycurves By  Kittycurves
    03.01.18

I've never read it and would love to ready it I like Nicholas sparks .

• Jladavis89 By  Jladavis89
    02.27.18

I love this book! Nicholas sparks is by far my favorite author

• Leigh4LARS By  Leigh4LARS
    04.02.13

Ah, I LOVE this book!! If you are looking for a book that will give you a "warm fuzzy" feeling, look no further! The descriptions in this book make you feel like you are at the inn with the two main characters. A fast and easy read, and will appeal to many age groups.

• snols82 By  snols82
    03.22.12

I enjoy all of Nicholas Sparks books. I do have my favorites, but his books are a must read for me!

• Lorelfs1 By  Lorelfs1
    12.07.11

Fantastic Book! I loved it. The story was great and should definitely be read before watching the movie.

• NickChick By  NickChick
    10.22.11

I love Nicholas Sparks! This story line took a little longer to get me hooked on, but in the end, totally worth the read!!

• Nina07003 By  Nina07003
    10.05.11

I read and enjoyed the book - quick summer read! But I have to say the movie scene where Gere is driving to the Inn in, with the sand blowing in the wind -- when he makes the turn into the property and the camera shows the property -- breathtaking!

• theredwitch2 By  theredwitch2
    09.19.11

• mommy4bratz By  mommy4bratz
    04.23.11

Sparks is my favorite Author. I read the book before even watching a film. The books are always better than the movies. Sparks has a way of writing. I just love reading what he writes.

• mlanzillo By  mlanzillo
    04.20.11

Nicholas Sparks is my Favorite Author, I have not read this book but I did see the movie and that was great so that tells me the book is even Better!