Nicholas Sparks Dear John | SheSpeaks

• kphilip By  kphilip
    08.16.15

One of the best books I have ever read. It had me so involved in the book the whole time! I loved it! :)

• cheer19us By  cheer19us
    10.07.14

Once you start reading his books, it is so hard to put them down! I have read almost all of his books if not all of them and never been disappointed!

• Stayathomewife By  Stayathomewife
    05.12.14

I have read almost every one of his books. Love them all! They are hard to put down!

• klatshaw By  klatshaw
    09.11.13

John Sparks never fails to disappoint. His stories are heart-wrenching at times but well worth the tears!

• juanita93243 By  juanita93243
    01.31.12

I am a HUGE Nicholas Sparks fan........and I must say I have never been disappointed.

• sherryc2001us By  sherryc2001us
    01.31.12

Definitely worth reading this book. It seemed slow to start but drew me in rather quickly. I finished it in a day that was perfect for fuzzy socks, a warm blanket, and a box of tissues.

• snols82 By  snols82
    01.06.12

Nicholas Sparks is truly a good author. He knows how to craft a beautiful and yet saddening romance. He is able to pull at your heart and engage your emotions page by page. I have read all of his books and will continue to read them as they come out. Dear John was a classic Nicholas Sparks love story gone awry...

• jonilee73 By  jonilee73
    12.28.11

Amazing book. Nicholas Sparks never fails. The movie is just too different from the book to do it justice.

• Lorelfs1 By  Lorelfs1
    12.07.11

Another great one by Sparks. It was fantastic. Kept me interested throughout the whole book.

• biancaf By  biancaf
    09.28.11

I really enjoyed this book. I prefer reading the book to watching the movie; much more descriptive and has a different ending than the movie.