Nicel Daily Repair Vitamin A Retinol Cream | SheSpeaks

• t_honey By  t_honey
    02.21.11

it's a light lotion that has no scent and goes on without any irritation or clogged pores. although it feels nice on skin and provides moisturizing, i don't see any significant effect on my skin other than a comfort from this light lotion. i wouldn't recommend this product but i would use it again as it is a nice skin cream for a economic price. good for a younger skin routine.

• tinaolsen By  tinaolsen
    08.07.09

Price is great...but would like to try this produce before buying!

• cocoabella By  cocoabella
    08.06.09

I remember when I first purchased Nicel face cream at Dollar General, I didn't have high expectations for it. But it really did make my face smoother and it doesn't leave your skin feeling all greasy. You should definitely try Nicel Daily Repair Vitamin A face cream.

• bridges_a2 By  bridges_a2
    08.06.09

i have used this product for awhile now and i love it! i tan often and my skin drys out severely..I apply this product and my skin is radiant!!

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    08.04.09

Well even though Im not old, But Fir only $4 bucks, Never too Early to tone yor skin. I like it cause It's Nongreasy, also can help w/ Breakouts! Would like to Try this.

• baptistballerina By  baptistballerina
    07.29.09

Nowadays every product on the line has retinol in it. This product is not for wrinkles or creases, it's for skin tone and skin imperfections! This cream is so light and refreshing you can day or night. The skin absorbs it on contact and if you have ANY irritations it immediately calms your skin. It's nongreasy and I use it every night. It actually reduces the number of breakouts that I've had since I've started using it.