Nexcare Tattoo Waterproof Bandages | SheSpeaks

• Speedyfroogie By  Speedyfroogie
    08.20.15

our family loves Nexcare Tattoo Waterproof Bandages! They are comfortable, stay on well even in bathtub and water! They also have cool tattoo designs which my son with autism loves so he will put a band-aid on. Thank you for making such a great prodct for families!

• MaHannaSue By  MaHannaSue
    02.15.14

My daughter loved bandaids as most kids do - but my son takes it to a whole new level. I put a box of these in his Valentine bag - who knew a 3 yr old could be so excited. Of course he is the King of 'BooBoo's' being that he has no fear paired with an extra adventurous personality. We love these because they have all his favorite characters, and most of all - they stay put & don't come off with every hand wash -so we aren't having to "get a new bandaid" every 5 minutes... Highly recommend!

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    02.14.14

Great.

• kinkihair By  kinkihair
    02.13.14

I am perpetually clumsy, but I also take water aerobics. These band aids actually stay on through a vigorous aerobic workout.

• rileypark By  rileypark
    07.18.12

I like these bandages and so do my kids. They stay on great, are comfortable and have cute designs. But they are not really that waterproof. that's why only 4 stars.

• Megahottie By  Megahottie
    07.10.12

I used this and water still got into my cut.

• carriemcullum By  carriemcullum
    03.03.12

my son loves these because they come with some of his fav super heros on them..I like that they are waterproff and stay on

• JenSchwieb By  JenSchwieb
    10.26.11

I love these bandages! They stay put better than any other bandage I've ever come across. With other brands, I've found that I usually have to replace their bandage after every bath or handwashing. These stay on so well, even in the water. In fact, my son still has one on from three days ago, and the edges are just barely starting to come up! The designs are fun for my kids too!

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    08.03.11

These bandages are great! My daughter had knee surgery and stiches needed to be covered. These are perfect....kept out the dirt AND were perfect for showering since they are waterproof! And did I mention....she was 17 at the time and loved the Nemo design!! These are now the only bandages we buy!

• christina_weaver03 By  christina_weaver03
    02.02.11

Love the designs and they stay put. I love how it covers 100%. Having a boy we need all the pertection we can get.