New Balance Minimus | SheSpeaks

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    03.05.12

I'm a runner, so I love these shoes because they are really comfortable and eliminate shock on the bottoms as well as offer a lot of support for my feet. They are great for the gym or outdoors. I wear these running, walking and hiking and they never let me down. They are high quality and long lasting.

• knpowers2008 By  knpowers2008
    02.29.12

New Balance shoes are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I have ever owned. Years ago my husband ran marathons all over the US and was sponsered by New Balance. He had every pair of shoes they made. One thing that I like very much is how large the toebox area is for a semi-wide foot. Love them!!!

• gonzalezjenny By  gonzalezjenny
    02.29.12

Just saw these shoes and plan on getting a pair. I love new balance but these seem too look like they would be awesome!

• CyberLady By  CyberLady
    02.29.12

I love, love, love love New Balance shoes! I have only two pairs right now, and could really use another pair because I wear them so often! They are the only sports shoe that fits my feet almost perfectly! And they are oh so comfortable and stylish!

• sararyanw By  sararyanw
    02.29.12

I have never owned a pair of these only dream of them. I have heard they are wonderful when you wear them a lot. I have tried some on and absolutely LOVED the tiny amount of time i was in them!

• ddavidso By  ddavidso
    02.29.12

I work in the outdoor industry and know much about New Balance as a result. They are well known in the trade as having the best trained floor staff so if you need to be fit or get a recommendation on which shoe to purchase, they will lead you in the right direction. Also, known for having a nice selection of wide shoes, if you are a C or higher, this is the brand to buy.

• crh3037 By  crh3037
    02.29.12

I like the New Balance shoes. The flat botton walking shoe offers me great support in the gym and walking outside too. They are a little pricey but well worth the extra dollars.

• goofymom1 By  goofymom1
    11.30.11

I love this shoes. Best shoe I have ever worn. It is just like the 5 finger shoe. Feels like I am bare foot all day. Great for all things like working out, running, walking, hiking and more.