Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock | SheSpeaks

• lolabrio lolabrio
    07.14.12

This is a great product if you don't like those sunscreens that feel so heavy and oily and come off the instant you sweat. I tried this product out when I went to a church picnic with all my family and friends. The sunscreen didn't feel heavy on my skin and I have pores and it didn't clog! It was waterproof and sweatproof so I didn't have to worry about the waterballoon fight we were gonna have in the end or the sun! My face didn't look oily (which is a big plus!), and my face wasn't a big red tomato when I got home. The only thing is they are kind of expensive, about $10 or so, and it's a 3oz tube so... i'm not entirely sure if it's worth it.

• oregongirl420 oregongirl420
    08.02.16

I bike often and I applied this product mainly to my face because I have some sun damage on my cheeks and nose. Sadly about 20 min into the ride in sweating and all the sunscreen went into my eyes. It started burning...wasnt a good experience

• Arbimom By  Arbimom
    06.01.20

Best sunscreen on the market

Leaves no oily residue and doesn't have that overwhelming sunscreen smell. Yes, it's expensive, but I use it primarily on my face and a bottle lasts a long time.

• JayneH By  JayneH
    05.07.20

Protect your Skin with Neutrogena Sun and Skin

Neutrogena is now the only sunscreen I will ever use. I swear by this product as a fair complexion person this product has helped me prevent my skin from any burning even in the hottest and sunny days in SW FL out in the Gulf for hours on end. I reapply when I get hot to make sure I have enough protection. I have never found a better sunscreen that works with my skin protection needs. My skin for a 63 yr old women looks really very good according to my dermatologist so this product is my answer to keeping good skin!

• Gina679 By  Gina679
    04.16.20

Great Sunscreen

I love that this doesn't leave a heavy oily residue on your skin. It doesn't make make your look shiny. Price is reasonable. I also need a high SPF product and this one has it.

• minmin By  minmin
    04.16.20

Hard to wash off. leaves a residue. Burns eyes. I switched to their mineral sunscreen which I prefer.

• Pompbella By  Pompbella
    03.09.20

Pricey but perfect

We all hate the thick oily feeling of sunscreens.. I got this a few yrs ago as a sample and ive been hooked ever since. Never thought id spend that kinda money but its worth every penny

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

This was the one. Would purchase again

Used to be on a tennis team, so I was in the sun, constantly and as someone with sensitive skin, I needed a great quality sunscreen. This was the one. The application is fairly easy and lasts long. It also doesn't feel heavy and has a fair amount of product in the bottle. Would purchase again.

• thorsmommy By  thorsmommy
    07.29.19

Loving summer again

Received sample from dermatologist. Love the feel on skin, light weight and non greasy. I get heat rash quite often, Neutrogena Sunblock has allowed me to still enjoy my time in the sun.

• KKate94 By  KKate94
    07.16.19

Average at best

I've gotten a terrible rash both times I've tried this sunscreen. On top of that it didn't stay very long and I sweat it into my eyes,which hurt way more than any other sunscreen I've used.

• ala__rubana By  ala__rubana
    05.02.18

A go to sunscreen

An amazing sunscreen, which is light weight and has a floral fragrance. Does not feel heavy and behaves good under a foundation.

• NisiWanders By  NisiWanders
    01.01.18

I NEED Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock!

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock is the only one I use. I am allergic to the sun's rays and my skin, mostly my facial area will break out in painful sores unless I am properly protected. Believe me when I tell you I would love a tanning oil and be bronze all year. But, I NEED the protection Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock offers. I use 70 or 100 SPF. They work so well and I have never found another product to protect me and feel good on the skin.