Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock Review | SheSpeaks

• Arbimom By  Arbimom
    06.01.20

Best sunscreen on the market

Leaves no oily residue and doesn't have that overwhelming sunscreen smell. Yes, it's expensive, but I use it primarily on my face and a bottle lasts a long time.

• JayneH By  JayneH
    05.07.20

Protect your Skin with Neutrogena Sun and Skin

Neutrogena is now the only sunscreen I will ever use. I swear by this product as a fair complexion person this product has helped me prevent my skin from any burning even in the hottest and sunny days in SW FL out in the Gulf for hours on end. I reapply when I get hot to make sure I have enough protection. I have never found a better sunscreen that works with my skin protection needs. My skin for a 63 yr old women looks really very good according to my dermatologist so this product is my answer to keeping good skin!

• Gina679 By  Gina679
    04.16.20

Great Sunscreen

I love that this doesn't leave a heavy oily residue on your skin. It doesn't make make your look shiny. Price is reasonable. I also need a high SPF product and this one has it.

• minmin By  minmin
    04.16.20

Hard to wash off. leaves a residue. Burns eyes. I switched to their mineral sunscreen which I prefer.

• Pompbella By  Pompbella
    03.09.20

Pricey but perfect

We all hate the thick oily feeling of sunscreens.. I got this a few yrs ago as a sample and ive been hooked ever since. Never thought id spend that kinda money but its worth every penny

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

This was the one. Would purchase again

Used to be on a tennis team, so I was in the sun, constantly and as someone with sensitive skin, I needed a great quality sunscreen. This was the one. The application is fairly easy and lasts long. It also doesn't feel heavy and has a fair amount of product in the bottle. Would purchase again.

• thorsmommy By  thorsmommy
    07.29.19

Loving summer again

Received sample from dermatologist. Love the feel on skin, light weight and non greasy. I get heat rash quite often, Neutrogena Sunblock has allowed me to still enjoy my time in the sun.

• KKate94 By  KKate94
    07.16.19

Average at best

I've gotten a terrible rash both times I've tried this sunscreen. On top of that it didn't stay very long and I sweat it into my eyes,which hurt way more than any other sunscreen I've used.

• ala__rubana By  ala__rubana
    05.02.18

A go to sunscreen

An amazing sunscreen, which is light weight and has a floral fragrance. Does not feel heavy and behaves good under a foundation.

• NisiWanders By  NisiWanders
    01.01.18

I NEED Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock!

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock is the only one I use. I am allergic to the sun's rays and my skin, mostly my facial area will break out in painful sores unless I am properly protected. Believe me when I tell you I would love a tanning oil and be bronze all year. But, I NEED the protection Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock offers. I use 70 or 100 SPF. They work so well and I have never found another product to protect me and feel good on the skin.

• lowelisa By  lowelisa
    10.11.17

Everyday

I use this everyday under my makeup. I use a product for dark spots so using a sunscreen is mandatory. This is light and is one of the few sunscreens that doesn't make my skin look oily.

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

My favorite sunscreen. Non greasy and good for your face.

• SSolo01 By  SSolo01
    11.12.16

Good sunscreen ,but not environmentally friendly

I used to love this sunscreen a few years ago, because it provided great protection, it was light enough to put on your face without causing streaks or a breakout, and it didn't feel or look greasy. The ingredient list is shorter than many of the other chemical sunscreens. The big issue I have with this sunscreen is that it is a chemical sunscreen, and chemical sunscreens kill the fish/ coral reef. Also , chemical sunscreens could potentially cause cancer. I would still be buying this sunscreen if it was made with ingredients that were better for the environment.

• goofyfrito By  goofyfrito
    08.06.16

Good stuff!

I really like this sunblock. My skin is extremely oily and this doesn't cause breakouts for me. I like that it goes on easily and provides good sun protection. My only complaint would be that it does crease when I sweat, so it needs to be reapplied frequently.

• oregongirl420 By  oregongirl420
    08.02.16

I bike often and I applied this product mainly to my face because I have some sun damage on my cheeks and nose. Sadly about 20 min into the ride in sweating and all the sunscreen went into my eyes. It started burning...wasnt a good experience