Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock | SheSpeaks

• lolabrio lolabrio
    07.14.12

This is a great product if you don't like those sunscreens that feel so heavy and oily and come off the instant you sweat. I tried this product out when I went to a church picnic with all my family and friends. The sunscreen didn't feel heavy on my skin and I have pores and it didn't clog! It was waterproof and sweatproof so I didn't have to worry about the waterballoon fight we were gonna have in the end or the sun! My face didn't look oily (which is a big plus!), and my face wasn't a big red tomato when I got home. The only thing is they are kind of expensive, about $10 or so, and it's a 3oz tube so... i'm not entirely sure if it's worth it.

• Way too greasy. I love all things Neutrogena except the sunscreen. I cannot recommend.

• ala__rubana By  ala__rubana
    05.02.18

A go to sunscreen

An amazing sunscreen, which is light weight and has a floral fragrance. Does not feel heavy and behaves good under a foundation.

• NisiWanders By  NisiWanders
    01.01.18

I NEED Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock!

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock is the only one I use. I am allergic to the sun's rays and my skin, mostly my facial area will break out in painful sores unless I am properly protected. Believe me when I tell you I would love a tanning oil and be bronze all year. But, I NEED the protection Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock offers. I use 70 or 100 SPF. They work so well and I have never found another product to protect me and feel good on the skin.

• lowelisa By  lowelisa
    10.11.17

Everyday

I use this everyday under my makeup. I use a product for dark spots so using a sunscreen is mandatory. This is light and is one of the few sunscreens that doesn't make my skin look oily.

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

My favorite sunscreen. Non greasy and good for your face.

• SSolo01 By  SSolo01
    11.12.16

Good sunscreen ,but not environmentally friendly

I used to love this sunscreen a few years ago, because it provided great protection, it was light enough to put on your face without causing streaks or a breakout, and it didn't feel or look greasy. The ingredient list is shorter than many of the other chemical sunscreens. The big issue I have with this sunscreen is that it is a chemical sunscreen, and chemical sunscreens kill the fish/ coral reef. Also , chemical sunscreens could potentially cause cancer. I would still be buying this sunscreen if it was made with ingredients that were better for the environment.

• goofyfrito By  goofyfrito
    08.06.16

Good stuff!

I really like this sunblock. My skin is extremely oily and this doesn't cause breakouts for me. I like that it goes on easily and provides good sun protection. My only complaint would be that it does crease when I sweat, so it needs to be reapplied frequently.

• oregongirl420 By  oregongirl420
    08.02.16

I bike often and I applied this product mainly to my face because I have some sun damage on my cheeks and nose. Sadly about 20 min into the ride in sweating and all the sunscreen went into my eyes. It started burning...wasnt a good experience

• Amyz17 By  Amyz17
    07.15.16

I love Neutrogena sunscreen usually but I have tried this sunscreen twice and both times had a reaction.

• dgipson2 By  dgipson2
    06.22.16

My fave

I only use this sunscreen. It works really well with no greasy feeling or unpleasing scent. I use it daily.

• Nancymustafa By  Nancymustafa
    06.14.16

I have been using this for years it is very gentle and very effective! I wear it even at winter or summer day at home, if you have an oily skin this may give you an extra shine as well but i think it is the case for all sunscreens i just apply some powder as a finishing touch before leaving home