Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask | SheSpeaks

• dclmtt By  dclmtt
    07.25.13

I use this product whenever my ends get really dry and my hair just looks dull or damaged. The product is really silky and creamy but I feel like I have to use a lot to cover my hair. Other than that it works great and makes my hair soft and moisturized again!

• zsifford1 By  zsifford1
    06.02.13

I used to use this product all the time. It made my hair shiny, strong and you could tell it was well conditioned.

• angelthatsins By  angelthatsins
    03.08.12

I don't know why, but for fine thin straight hair, this product did nothing for me.

• Daphremz By  Daphremz
    09.24.11

This product has a pleasant, light smell and a little definitely goes a long way. I don't need much to get my hair silky and tangle free. It's also great for my dy hair.

• FleurDeLiz89 By  FleurDeLiz89
    01.19.11

I love this product! after using it for a few days I noticed a big change. My hair used to be very dry and now its so soft. I will deffinately buy it again and again.

• belair95 By  belair95
    08.17.10

Very good at helping recover my dry damage hair love the conditioner of this line too .

• mmrlaird2 By  mmrlaird2
    11.29.09

made my hair feel great

• YuanYao By  YuanYao
    11.05.09

It is a great product and totally affordable.

• CassandraP By  CassandraP
    10.30.09

I just moved from FL and used this product there and didn't notice any real difference. Now that I am in a place where we will actually have a winter...I will give it another shot!

• ABRAXAS1 By  ABRAXAS1
    10.30.09

This looks like a great winter product.