Neutrogena SkinClearing Liquid Makeup | SheSpeaks

• pixiesparkles pixiesparkles
    08.21.12

It helps with my blemishes but due to my Native American heritage, it doesn't match my skin tone very well. I wish they had this product in more hues and more skin tones.

• EPalma By  EPalma
    01.01.15

I have very oily skin but this managed to hold up through out the day.

• DrillBitLobotomy By  DrillBitLobotomy
    03.25.14

This foundation is marvelous! It stays on for a long time, covers well, and matches my fair skin perfectly. It keeps me from breaking out, which is a miracle. My friends and I love this stuff. The only downside? There needs to be a wider shade spectrum.

• Kristi By  Kristi
    02.12.14

Love this. My skin is very very oily and acne prone. I've been using this for a week and I can already tell the difference. I can see this causing a lot of dryness unless you have oily skin though. The coverage isn't the best, but the more my skin clears up, the better it looks.

• shepards_oncat By  shepards_oncat
    11.10.13

I use this foundation now and use it almost everyday! After going through a first bottle that was a tad too dark I went for a lighter one and it works great. I wear sunscreen under my makeup which doesn't make it look as good as I would want but without sunscreen your skin looks amazing. The coverage isn't too good however, I have to wear lots of concealer on my dark spots but it looks great after. If feels light even though it is a thick-ish makeup. I'm not sure how well the skin clearing part works though. This is a great liquid foundation for oily skin types and for those who don't like a cakey face!

• onenac By  onenac
    10.17.13

this foundation is perfect, I love it

• pixiesparkles By  pixiesparkles
    08.21.12

• L_camille By  L_camille
    08.20.12

Since ive been using this foundation ive seen a difference in my blemishes...I do wish it had better coverage for dark spots, but add a little concealer and its great. I have combo skin and i will never switch back to any other foundation.

• Amb2290 By  Amb2290
    08.13.12

I liked this product for my oily skin, it really helped decrease the shine. It is a viscous (thick) so I try to use sparingly.

• angel437 By  angel437
    06.13.12

I really liked this product. I really helped clear up the acne that I have and helped with oil control too. It felt very lightweight on my skin and didn't irritate my skin since I have sensitive skin.

• SunnyDaise By  SunnyDaise
    04.04.12

Personally I found it to be ok..I have oily/acne skin and was hoping this would help me out. It did absolutely nothing for my acne and it was not enough coverage for me. It does feel nice and light though and stayed put pretty well.