Neutrogena Rapid Clear | SheSpeaks

• hobbesiantrap By  hobbesiantrap
    07.22.16

Love it! I use these as a part of my regular nighttime skin care routine, and I've had great results in reducing blemishes and redness. No problems with my sensitive skin, too.

• cupid77 By  cupid77
    05.26.15

I think out of all the acne products I have tried, this is my favorite. I use it for minor breakouts and if you use it as soon as a breakout is coming in it's almost guaranteed it this will stop it in their tracks. The only thing is I suffer from cystic acne, and nothing I have bought at a drug store has helped this issue. For that I do need to see a dermatologist. Over all I would say it's a good product, again only for minor acne.

• kschwobe By  kschwobe
    05.25.15

I received this product from CrowdTap to review. I don't have a lot of acne, but the pimples I do get are stubborn. Washing with the cleanser dried my face out, so I'd recommend moisturizing after. I would use a gentler cleanser with the aid of the spot cream and that worked wonders. I let my boyfriend borrow the spot cream and his acne was noticeably clearer overnight, and disappeared the day after. Like any acne solution, I rotate cleansers and creams so my skin doesn't become accustomed to one type and make it ineffective. Overall liked it.

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.23.15

I was skeptical at first because I haven't had much luck with products from Neutrogena. However, I bought this stuff. This is amazing and it doesn't dry out your face very much. I highly recommend this product for people with mild acne

• alejandrita17 By  alejandrita17
    04.14.15

I love this lotion! This is the best acne lotion by far! I have tried different lotions in the past and this is the best! Works well and lasts!

• ThisxIsxSamm By  ThisxIsxSamm
    02.07.13

I really like this line of products, they don't smell fantastic but they are some of the best to get rid of breakouts. After I apply them I wait a few hours and reapply and after a couple of days my breakout is usually gone and always reduced.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.26.11

Ive been going through some wierd hormonal stress and i t has been taking its toll on my skin. i have tried many things and so far have had the best results so far! I have only used it for 3 weeks now but have got great results. effective but not over drying, love it cant wait to see how it works the longer i use it!

• sohosunny By  sohosunny
    03.29.11

This seems to be for people with mild acne. I feel like it just wasn't as effective as other cleansers. Everyone's skin is different, but this certainly didn't help mine.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.27.09

• Awheeler By  Awheeler
    08.19.09

Everyones skin is different... neutrogena products work for me... i use them on my face at night and wake up and the blemishes are dried out... pro activ doesn't seem to work for me... it depends really what skin type some one is