Neutrogena Rapid Clear 7 Day Intervention Kit | SheSpeaks

• jadedgrin By  jadedgrin
    03.22.10

My 15 yo son is like most 15 yo boys. He has trouble fighting acne. I have taken him to the dermatologist who put him on a regimen of antibiotics and $300 per vile acne cream that did next to nothing for him. We had tried nearly every over the counter acne treatment cream we could find - nothing worked. Then, we decided to try the Neutrogena Rapid Clear 7 Day Intervention kit. This stuff was AMAZING. Before starting the treatment, my son's face was completely broken out. He began the treatment on a Sunday. By Wed. we could tell a significant improvement in his complexion. By the following Sunday, his face was completely clear. We were astonished. He is now using the Neutrogrena acne cleanser kit as a follow up which seems to be working. I would highly recommend this product.