Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture Face Lotion SPF 15 | SheSpeaks

• SouthernGalatx80 By  SouthernGalatx80
    02.17.16

Not too impressed with this product, but I have used worse. I do not feel as if it soaked in well. Also living in Texas, once I step out in the humidity outside it instantly slicks off.

• nikki031 By  nikki031
    01.18.16

Great for combination skin. This is a great moisturizer to use year round. It doesn't leave me greasy in the summer. And in the winter it provides the right amount of moisture.

• arlette2525 By  arlette2525
    11.08.15

Good moisturizer. Absorbs quickly into the skin, plus it has sun protection.

• amclaug1 By  amclaug1
    11.05.15

I use this product on a daily basis. It provides the moisture that my face needs without making my skin oily. I also like that it has SPF built right in to protect my skin. Great product!

• CourtLux By  CourtLux
    02.04.15

Love this oil-free moisturizer. Use it daily (in the morning) and it does not make my face greasy. Absorbs easily which is great. My only dislike is the cap -- it's a twist one, which means traveling with it can be problematic (it opens easily).

• blackrosefx By  blackrosefx
    12.11.14

I loved this product,it's lightweight yet still very moisturizing.It absorbs quickly and I was happy that it had sunscreen added.I would definitely recommend for a daily moisturizer no matter the skin type.

• shresthashre2 By  shresthashre2
    12.04.14

i have acne prone skin so i really need oil free products. And this product is really good for acne prone and also oily sensitive skin. It doesn't breaks me out. i use it every morning and night as my moisturizer.

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    10.10.13

A good oil free face lotion. Not so great for sensitive skin, your face will burn and get irritated.

• jessbc By  jessbc
    07.05.13

really great for moisturizing your face

• dashusic97 By  dashusic97
    04.29.13

I have an acne prone skin, so this oil free moisturizer works great on my skin!