Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This is just about the ONLY solution my husband will use to keep his acne at bay. He uses it as an all over product and his back and arms and chest are as smooth as ever.

• MermaidGlitter By  MermaidGlitter
    08.12.16

It's an acne cleanser... not a miracle worker.

I have tried like every acne product you could imagine. I have paid $1-$100 for a single ance cleaner/product. I have never truly found one that makes me say yes, that's the one. This one is the same way. It cleans my face and if I forget to clean my face one day, I will have a itty bitty pimple pop up. I am still on the search for the acne cleanser that works for me.... Will update you when I find it.

• oregongirl420 By  oregongirl420
    08.02.16

I use this product daily...so does my boyfriend! It helps alot with my oily skin and it doesn't dry my skin out.

• kik1234 By  kik1234
    06.10.16

Takes Care Of Small Blemishes

I used this when I was a teenager especially after playing sport. It did help with my small blemishes and kept them from getting bigger. The face wash will dry your face out so put a light moisturizer on after use. it does have a medicine like smell. it wont remove makeup so if you wear makeup, remover first then use this face wash. It also comes in a body wash form if you need that.

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

Great cleanser, doesn't overdry my already dry skin and keeps me feeling clean! Never use other face washes and this one is very affordable.

• dicarloam By  dicarloam
    10.16.15

I love love LOVE this face wash! I have very sensitive skin and any face was I would use would either make me break out more or get a rash on my face. My last attempt to find a face wash that wouldn't break my budget was this one. It works so well and I always get compliments on how nice my skin looks!

• snconover By  snconover
    06.02.15

I have been using this face wash since puberty. I used to have a rather intense facial care routine, but since college I have toned it down quite a bit. This is one of the products that will always remain as part of my skin care routine. I get compliments all the time about my skin. When I tell people that I typically just use face wash and a moisturizer, they are very impressed. If I don't use a moisturizer for a few days, this face wash would probably dry my skin out a little bit. Since I always use moisturizer I don't notice any drying out though.

• khaki71 By  khaki71
    02.27.15

this is a good cleanser, not too drying

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Probably the only face cleaner I ever keep buying. Doesn't dry out skins, cleans face and pores well. Not sticky or greasy.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• bubbles1121 By  bubbles1121
    01.31.14

I am sure that since this product is recommended so often by people that it must actually work, but for me it didnt. I have sensitive/oily prone skin and this product actually was too harsh. In the first couple days I tried it, the skin around my cheeck bones, eye lids, and chin dried out so much it hurt and caused rough patches on my skin. I discontinued use and my skin returned to normal in about two weeks total.