Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Foaming Scrub Pink Grapefruit | SheSpeaks

• kateeeeee kateeeeee
    01.27.15

I love this! Very gentle, has an amazing scent, and helps for oily/acne prone skin.

• Blair199120 By  Blair199120
    06.18.19

Just Okay

I normally really enjoy Neutrogena products, however this particular scrub I did not love. First off the smell of the scrub was not my favorite. I don't like the grapefruit scent. Also I don't know if it was just my face in particular but it left it feeling a bit oily, which I don't normally have a problem with my face being oily I actually have a problem with my face being more dry. I still love Neutrogena products just didn't love this one.

• hihihi By  hihihi
    01.24.19

pretty good

this smells good and worked for my face. everyones face is different though, it didn't work for my friend so she gave it to me

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.21.19

Superb Scrub

I love Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Scrub! It removes dirt and oil! It gives your skin a deep clean so it feels fresh and rejuvenated! My skin is softer and smoother! I am impressed!

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

Great for high school skin that has some acne. I used this all through high school and my skin looked great. Smells amazing

• MermaidGlitter By  MermaidGlitter
    08.12.16

It's an acne cleanser... not a miracle worker.

I have tried like every acne product you could imagine. I have paid $1-$100 for a single ance cleaner/product. I have never truly found one that makes me say yes, that's the one. This one is the same way. It cleans my face and if I forget to clean my face one day, I will have a itty bitty pimple pop up. I am still on the search for the acne cleanser that works for me.... Will update you when I find it.

• lyndsayra By  lyndsayra
    07.16.16

Good, but not for me.

Smells good, and makes my skin feel really soft. It didn't help my acne, but different things work for different people. Its not the product for me, but its worth a shot to try.

• Julifacedown By  Julifacedown
    07.15.16

Neutrogena face wash

I loved using this product . it smells so good and it kept my face clean and clear. I love how it makes my skin feel.

• Amyz17 By  Amyz17
    07.15.16

This cleanser smells great and is pretty gentle. Although, it isn't all that effective for me.

• shortsweetmom By  shortsweetmom
    07.05.16

Love the smell

This face wash smells amazing! I like to use it a few times a week to help exfoliate my skin. It leave my face feeling fresh and clean.

• drispees By  drispees
    03.28.16

This cleanser smells great but to me doesn't do a great job at cleaning deep in the skin. I use it more for removing a layer of makeup. I've also heard the exfoliating beads in it are made of plastic and are damaging to skin.