Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• rocksue77 By  rocksue77
    10.23.14

Love this for the money. Like the e.l.f. eye shadow I had been buying the eyeliner since I stumbled onto it at Target for my then teenage daughter who wore more then I would ever leave the house with it on and went through eyeliner like water. For the cost I would say hands down this is where the buck stops!

• Alreadyfamous10 By  Alreadyfamous10
    10.22.14

I've tried better drug store eyeliners like the loreal one which is simply amazing and not costly

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.10.14

This liner goes on silky smooth and has good staying power. It is more expensive than other liners but, if a product saves you from having raccoon eyes, I can justify the expense. The built-in smudging tool is really handy for blending and doesn't tug on your lid.

• jcatt77 By  jcatt77
    05.05.12

I recently received a sample of this product and have been enjoying using it. I applies smoothly and I like the fact that there is a smudger built in - it allows you to customize your look somewhat. As others have mentioned it is a bit more expensive than other eyeliners, but it seems like it would last a long time, so that helps make up for the increased cost!

• iDachs By  iDachs
    05.05.12

The price is a bit higher, but, I will be purchasing this item in the future. It is easy to apply. The liner stays put without fading or smudging which is hard to say for some other brands. Whether you like a thin or thick line or a combination of both, you will be able to do it easily with this liner. There is a built-in sharpener and even a smudger on the end which I find quite useful.

• metbn8421 By  metbn8421
    05.04.12

This is a good drugstore eyeliner. The colors are well pigmented and it goes on smooth on my upper and lower waterline. The only bad thing is that there is a very small amount of tugging on the upper lash line and the color does tend to transfer down under the eyes after a few hours.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

This is a nice liner, nice colors and it soft and goes on smoothly, happy with it!

• stilescr02 By  stilescr02
    09.28.11

I love this eyeliner! I use the cosmic black and it is the only eyeliner I will buy. It never runs. It has a built in smudger and sharpener, which is grea because most either have one or the other. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it is a littel expensive for a drug store eyliner.

• HunterGray By  HunterGray
    01.19.11

It's not a bad liner, and the built in smudger is very useful/

• Courtneyfaithh By  Courtneyfaithh
    01.02.11

I SWEAR BY THIS STUFF. awesome. it can go on thin, or thick, whichever you choose, stays on relatively well, and for my sensitive eyes, it is an awesome product, i wish it were cheaper though