Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Quad | SheSpeaks

• rbuerkle2012 By  rbuerkle2012
    07.28.15

This is a great product for eye makeup. It has all the colors you need for your particular eye color. There are four colors to use to emphasize your eyes. There is a base color for all over the eye. A color to use in the crease of the eye. A bright white to use at the top of the eye lid and also a dark color to bring all colors together. I use the darkest color as am eyeliner. I take a thin makeup brush and wet the tip and rub it in the color. It goes on so smooth and stays on until you remove. That means one less product to buy. I love quad eye color palettes. This one is especially great for sensitive skin.

• barrelracer532126 By  barrelracer532126
    12.21.10

This is one of my favorite eye shadows, very easily adaptable. Its lightweight and last all night long. The appilcator is fairly small, but its easy enough to manange.

• devdevobrien By  devdevobrien
    12.12.10

Its okayy i feel butt.........it creases

• allisong By  allisong
    07.07.09

I tried Moonlight Violet after seeing it in Seventeen magazine. The colors are really pigmented. I didn't even try the applicator, but I never do anymore. I bought a $2 eyeshadow brush at Wal-mart (so it's longer) and it works great. I love love love the color. My boss noticed and was telling all my co-workers I did my makeup. So yes I'd say go and get it.

• furbushsurveys By  furbushsurveys
    04.17.09

It looks like it is a very good product. I have tried other neutragena products in the past, so this one will probably live up to the company's standards

• Caniaccropper By  Caniaccropper
    04.17.09

I am also a Bzzagent on this campaign. I really like the compact of eyeshadow. I love the fact that the base color has an SPF. When I first got it, I tried it with the applicator that came in the case. It was scratchy and put on too much color. I had to smudge with my finger every time to get it to look decent. I now use a flat brush and love how the colors go on. It's nice for traveling because all the colors you need are in one little case. I will probably buy this again.

• sajoet By  sajoet
    04.17.09

I am also a member of Bzzagent and am in this campaign. I actually really liked the eyeshadow. I don't use the applicator that it came with, so I agree with that aspect. I think that the base color goes on really smooth. I love that you get so many colors in the palette.

• npotts By  npotts
    04.17.09

have received it yet would love to try it heard great things

• agaphmou By  agaphmou
    04.14.09

I also recommend moisturing before using the powders,buy and use an eyeshadow brush,cause the brush is horrible.I also found that the eyeshadow colors aren't as rich when you put them on,they seem lighter.

• Island_hibiscus By  Island_hibiscus
    03.31.09

I'm also a member of BzzAgent and I happen to be in the Neutrogena campaign going on right now. I really like this eye shadow. I have the brown/neutral shade and I use it daily. I love the different shades and all the ways you can use the one palette to create different looks. The SPF15 is a great bonus too!