Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream | SheSpeaks

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

yes for discoid Eczema. the only thing for me

I used this yesterday after trying everything else I had on hand. I was thinking it was a bit greasy but that was just the glycerin in this. I waited a minute or two after putting it on and laying down for the night and it absorbed completely with not greasy feeling. I only used it on 3 spots where I had eczema breakout. I never knew that was the issue. This is what I will be using from here on out on the discoid eczema. I give this a 5 star rating. I use this only on the patch spots though.

• KFeatherable By  KFeatherable
    02.04.13

I received Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream for free because I am a member of BzzAgent. I was excited to get this product in late December, when my hands became dry, chapped and 'older' looking. I immediately applied a dab of the product on my hands and cuticles and let the product seep into the cracked areas of my skin. After 6 hours, my hands still felt silky and smooth. I applied everyday for 5 days and really noticed and felt a difference in my hands. I no longer had hands that were wrinkled and 'old looking'. I did find that applying more than just a dab of the product came make your hands feel oily and slick. I have been using Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream for a little over a month now and I am satisfied with the results that this hand cream has given my hands and cuticles. I have been able to give myself manicures and paint my nails pretty colors without being embarrassed of my dry, cracked hands.