Neutrogena Neutrogena 3in1 Concealer for Eyes | SheSpeaks

• pixistyx By  pixistyx
    01.30.13

I actually used this for quite a while and purchase a few times and really liked it for a while. I knew it wasn't perfect but it was the only drugstore concealer that I found that wasn't too orange or dark for my skin tone. I did like that it was in a tube and not a stick or crayon type. I don't think it's for serious concealing, though. I used it under my eyes and on other parts of my face. If you want a concealer that covered serious dark circles or blemishes, I'd use something different.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

Not impressed i have dark circles and are hard to cover! This was thick but also transparent, odd but similar to a lot of concealers out there!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    08.27.10

I have been looking everywhere for a good concealer for under the eyes and i thought i found it with this Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes, however i was not impressed. i def will not buy this product again. it was really heavy and felt cakey (is that even a word?) either way, it will lump and flake on me. its better on the face then under the eyes. i am going to probably toss. not worth it to me. i hope other people had better luck!