Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub | SheSpeaks

• Rachael1289 Rachael1289

Love it!!!

I have very sensitive skin and I also have combination skin... My skin can be dry and greasy and broken out all at the same time! It took me forever to find a scrub facewash that was gentle enough for my skin, but also affective and I found that with Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub.

• oregongirl420 By  oregongirl420
    08.02.16

Hey you with sensitive skin!!!!!

I love each and every product that Neautrogena comes out with! This scrub is amazing I have sun damagex/dry/oil skin and I always tend to break out in one area! This is perfect for my skin doesn't make my skin irritated or look dry or oily after using it. I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin.

• Atabanana29 By  Atabanana29

Great for sensitive skin

I have very sensitive skin and I was looking for a simple face wash that won't irriate me. And I found it! This! :)

• Rachael1289 By  Rachael1289

Love it!!!

• meg5078 By  meg5078
    05.20.12

I have been using this scrub every day for 2 weeks. It is gentle enough to use every day and leaves my skin smooth without overdrying it. I love it!

• msfriendly By  msfriendly
    04.12.11

I have sensitive skin and this is the first product I've found that cleans great, feels great, smells great and doesn't irritate my skin at all! I've noticed a marked improvement in my skin since using this. This cleanser really cleans deep with microbeads using gentle, natural products with no harsh chemicals, dyes or perfumes.