Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing Makeup Remover | SheSpeaks

• jenshinn jenshinn
    03.04.12

I really like the clean smell of this product and how it gently, yet thoroughly it cleaned my face.

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

Love this facial cleanser. It gently cleanses the skin to leave it soft and clean and ready for your next skincare step

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    09.20.16

Neutrogena Naturals

I have very sensitive skin and I am a huge fan of Neutrogena! I like using natural products and this works great. Keeping it simple to remove makeup and face wash is just what I look for. Fresh and clean keeps my skin healthy and looking good!

• JSHedge By  JSHedge
    04.15.14

This cleanser just couldn't keep up with my oily face. It often left my face feeling like it had the ghost of a residue on it, which I've experienced with a few other basic Neutrogena cleansers. I gave up on it when, after washing my face with it, I went over my face with a makeup removal cloth and found traces of makeup still present. Won't purchase it again. It did smell fantastic, though.

• e_collins64 By  e_collins64
    04.15.14

Left my face dry, but it did its job.

• lilmrshaynes By  lilmrshaynes
    04.08.14

My favorite face cleanser. I use it daily. I used to use something else, and when I got pregnant I was looking for something with fewer chemicals. I've been using this ever since and don't ever plan to switch. You only need one pump for your whole face, it lasts a very long time, and it gets the job done. I've had much fewer breakouts since using this product.

• Dhawks By  Dhawks
    02.20.14

I thought it removed makeup ok. But I was not impressed. The formula did not smell good and I did not enjoy it.

• brookehenry15 By  brookehenry15
    01.15.14

It felt like it cleaned my face well, but as far as the noticing a difference in my blemishes, couldn't tell.

• Racher4 By  Racher4
    11.05.13

I had a terrible experience with this product. My face and neck broke out in a rash that did not go away for 3 days! Will not be using this again. Hope this doesnt happen to any one else.

• HOLLWOod2222 By  HOLLWOod2222
    08.12.13

My favorite face wash! I went from an expensive brand (I can't even think of the name right now) and this caught my eye while I was at Target. The neutral packaging is what I noticed first, followed by "naturals." I really appreciate the fact that brands are taking notice of the fact that their consumers don't want all the poison and extra junk in their products. Anway, I noticed a difference in softness after my first use. Soft skin, no tightness at all. Not to mention this removes waterproof eye make up better than anything else I've ever used! Even my eye-make up remover. Love love love, Neutrogena knows what their customers want.

• lilyblossom By  lilyblossom
    01.22.13

Amazing feeling and my skin tone is more even and radiant. I was going to buy Clarisonic brush thing but they are like 160 and the expense of changing the heads every 3 months. This works just as well and is very gentle and good for your skin.