Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    09.13.12

I love Neutrogena Make up remover cleansing towelettes. It works every time. Clean up in a box. It does leave my skin moisturize and smooth. It smells good.

• Fcherish By  Fcherish
    09.09.18

Best reliable source

No more scrubbing your face until it turns red, make up wipes became my best friend when I started to wear makeup. Now that I have this product it allows me to easily remove my make up just as easy as it was to put it on.

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

Gets every single bit of makeup off my face no matter what kind of makeup it is every single time! Also smells pleasant and leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft. Just can be a little pricey sometimes but its well worth it when your a heavy makeup user

• Momto2ls By  Momto2ls
    08.31.18

These work well to remove make up but the system to close the packaging stops working over time. This causes that wipes to dry out sometimes before you are done using them.

• PrettyBabygirl By  PrettyBabygirl
    08.23.18

After a day of looking beautiful, the best thing in the world is taking a hot shower and scrubbing your face clean. However, this doesn't always remove all of the residue left by foundation, mascara, etc. That's where these wipes pick up the slack! They do a good job removing any makeup from your face while remaining tender on skin. I haven't broken out with them yet or felt irritated. They are a part of my permanent beauty kit.

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Staple in my Bag

I am a loyal wash my face at night girl, but there are SOME nights when it doesn?t happen. I always have these available at all times for those times. I bring them on road trips, or when I?m out at the pool/beach and I?m feeling a little sticky. They are a staple in my bag!

• helloislandmama By  helloislandmama
    06.27.18

Great product for makeup remover

I like to use this to remove my makeup when I'm in a hurry. I also use it to help me to even out my winged eyeliner. I prefer no scent :)

• Hxylee2 By  Hxylee2
    06.16.18

Recommended!

Affordable makeup wipes that do the trick!! It?s so hard to find cheaper makeup removing wipes that fully cleanse your face. I know that when I leave my makeup on overnight I break out badly. Neutrogena never fails to amaze me. Their products are so great. 5/5!!

• marizoltorres1 By  marizoltorres1
    10.18.17

Neutrogena Makeup Remover review by MarizolTorres

Neutrogena Makeup Removers is one of my favorite makeup removers to use. It's great for sensitive skin, it won't irritate your skin when you scrub off stubborn makeup. You can carry it with you everywhere you go and it's not a hassle to keep. It doesn't smell like chemicals or anything, it actually smells really nice. I like it a lot, I use them even when I make little mistake on my makeup.

• BobbieC By  BobbieC
    10.10.17

Love them

I have sensitive skin. So far this is the only make up wipe that does not make my skin break out or cause it to dry out.

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    04.10.17

Favorite!

This is my go-to makeup remover wipes. I have used it for years and have tried others, and they are nothing compared to these. I always make sure to not run out of these lol. I use these and have tried their night lavender one as well. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and makeup free.