Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    09.13.12

I love Neutrogena Make up remover cleansing towelettes. It works every time. Clean up in a box. It does leave my skin moisturize and smooth. It smells good.

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Staple in my Bag

I am a loyal wash my face at night girl, but there are SOME nights when it doesn?t happen. I always have these available at all times for those times. I bring them on road trips, or when I?m out at the pool/beach and I?m feeling a little sticky. They are a staple in my bag!

• helloislandmama By  helloislandmama
    06.27.18

Great product for makeup remover

I like to use this to remove my makeup when I'm in a hurry. I also use it to help me to even out my winged eyeliner. I prefer no scent :)

• Hxylee2 By  Hxylee2
    06.16.18

Recommended!

Affordable makeup wipes that do the trick!! It?s so hard to find cheaper makeup removing wipes that fully cleanse your face. I know that when I leave my makeup on overnight I break out badly. Neutrogena never fails to amaze me. Their products are so great. 5/5!!

• marizoltorres1 By  marizoltorres1
    10.18.17

Neutrogena Makeup Remover review by MarizolTorres

Neutrogena Makeup Removers is one of my favorite makeup removers to use. It's great for sensitive skin, it won't irritate your skin when you scrub off stubborn makeup. You can carry it with you everywhere you go and it's not a hassle to keep. It doesn't smell like chemicals or anything, it actually smells really nice. I like it a lot, I use them even when I make little mistake on my makeup.

• BobbieC By  BobbieC
    10.10.17

Love them

I have sensitive skin. So far this is the only make up wipe that does not make my skin break out or cause it to dry out.

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    04.10.17

Favorite!

This is my go-to makeup remover wipes. I have used it for years and have tried others, and they are nothing compared to these. I always make sure to not run out of these lol. I use these and have tried their night lavender one as well. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and makeup free.

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

Works pretty well at removing most of my makeup, especially for the price. I still have to wash my face afterwards, as expected, but this takes off a lot so my washcloth isn't covered in foundation and stained to death.

• oregongirl420 By  oregongirl420
    08.02.16

Best facial wipes ever!

Everybody needs these amazing facial wipes! They feel so refreshing, they remove 99% of your makeup, and they clean all that dirt out of your pores. I tend to get sweaty at work so I always like to use these during my breaks cools me off, and keeps my face clean :)

• BarbieGirl2016 By  BarbieGirl2016
    07.22.16

These wipes are my fav and here is why....

I wear makeup, when I go out. No, you don't understand....I wear makeup like I am on the E! network...lol! You name it....foundation, contour, highlight, eyeshadow, brow powder, etc. These wipes really help get it all off, which is surprising because there is so much gunk. And they don't make me break out or irritate my skin. I don't use these to remove my false eyelashes (of course), but do use one to also clean around my hairline, ears, nostril area, and jaw area. Just to be sure, I got it all. Check them out, if you haven't.

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

Best Make-up Remover Wipes Ever

My headline says it Best Make-up Remover Wipes Ever. I wouldn't buy anything else.