Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes | SheSpeaks

• Momto2ls Momto2ls
    08.31.18

These work well to remove make up but the system to close the packaging stops working over time. This causes that wipes to dry out sometimes before you are done using them.

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

Sensitive skin beware!

As someone with dry and sensitive skin, these wipes can be very irritating; after a few whipes on the face, my face is irritated and I know it's as a result of the whipes and not the manner in which I take off my makeup. I give this three stars, however, because I have companions who have oily skin and skin that isn't sensitive and they use these with ease.

• Blair199120 By  Blair199120
    06.23.19

The best!

These are truly the end all be all of #Neutrogena skincare! If there was only one skincare product I could use the rest of my life, and this was it, I would be thrilled. They are perfectly moist, healthy for your skin, and don't dry your skin out like some makeup remover wipes can do. Staple make up bag item for sure!!

• tomlinugget By  tomlinugget
    06.23.19

Disappointed

They do the job good however they?re not meant for sensitive skin whatsoever. Or for mine at least. It burned my skin and left it blotchy red. The redness toned down within 5 mins but won?t purchase again.

• Amyfrey97 By  Amyfrey97
    06.22.19

Highly recommend

I?ve used multiple make up remover wipes and these are by far my favorite, they?re gentle on my skin and don?t burn like most do and they work really well

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Moisturizes while removing your makeup

This is my go to makeup remover. Love that my skin feels smooth, doesn?t feel dry, and quickly removes my makeup.

• Sydneytaylor8 By  Sydneytaylor8
    06.02.19

Can?t go wrong!

Best makeup remover wipes there is. Tried the off brand of this and it was awful! Worth spending the extra few dollars.

• WonderWomen72 By  WonderWomen72
    02.20.19

I try to always wash my face but sometimes when I'm feeling lazy I always have these handy. I love the light scent. These are the only wipes I have found that will not irritate my skin which is a plus!!

• Fcherish By  Fcherish
    09.09.18

Best reliable source

No more scrubbing your face until it turns red, make up wipes became my best friend when I started to wear makeup. Now that I have this product it allows me to easily remove my make up just as easy as it was to put it on.

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

Gets every single bit of makeup off my face no matter what kind of makeup it is every single time! Also smells pleasant and leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft. Just can be a little pricey sometimes but its well worth it when your a heavy makeup user

• Momto2ls By  Momto2ls