Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes | SheSpeaks

• Momto2ls Momto2ls
    08.31.18

These work well to remove make up but the system to close the packaging stops working over time. This causes that wipes to dry out sometimes before you are done using them.

• Jellybean10 By  Jellybean10
    07.04.20

The best!

Best makeup wipes out there. I wouldn?t recommend another brand. This one cleans your face extraordinarily.

• vanessaarodriguezz By  vanessaarodriguezz
    07.04.20

AWESOME ! WORTH THE MONEY !

an awesome cleanser before washing your face. if you only had a little makeup on you?re good with just these 😍

• Fountains777 By  Fountains777
    04.22.20

Removes even waterproof makeup

I really like this makeup remover brand. I usually use "Simple" brand. But when I ran out and went to the store they only had these available. I decided to give them a try. I did like the way they remove my makeup. When I wear makeup I use a lot of products, so this actually removes even waterproof mascara. I did notice though that it's very oily, it leaves an oily residue on your face, and has caused me to break out before. But if you wash your face out after using them it shouldn't. Which I've learned to do with any makeup remover I use. As makeup and oily products tend to break me out when I don't wash it out well. So this is good! Just make sure you also have a good face soap/wash right after using it. I alternate between this neutrogena one and the simple brand.

• allie-kat By  allie-kat
    02.20.20

They do a great job at removing makeup but sometimes they sting my eyes. However, I have sensitive eyes, so maybe that?s the reason for the stinging. I continue to purchase regardless. They're good to remove your makeup quick. When I wear heavier makeup though, I prefer something more heavy duty like a cleansing oil or balm.

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

Sensitive skin beware!

As someone with dry and sensitive skin, these wipes can be very irritating; after a few whipes on the face, my face is irritated and I know it's as a result of the whipes and not the manner in which I take off my makeup. I give this three stars, however, because I have companions who have oily skin and skin that isn't sensitive and they use these with ease.

• Blair199120 By  Blair199120
    06.23.19

The best!

These are truly the end all be all of #Neutrogena skincare! If there was only one skincare product I could use the rest of my life, and this was it, I would be thrilled. They are perfectly moist, healthy for your skin, and don't dry your skin out like some makeup remover wipes can do. Staple make up bag item for sure!!

• tomlinugget By  tomlinugget
    06.23.19

Disappointed

They do the job good however they?re not meant for sensitive skin whatsoever. Or for mine at least. It burned my skin and left it blotchy red. The redness toned down within 5 mins but won?t purchase again.

• Amyfrey97 By  Amyfrey97
    06.22.19

Highly recommend

I?ve used multiple make up remover wipes and these are by far my favorite, they?re gentle on my skin and don?t burn like most do and they work really well

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Moisturizes while removing your makeup

This is my go to makeup remover. Love that my skin feels smooth, doesn?t feel dry, and quickly removes my makeup.

• Sydneytaylor8 By  Sydneytaylor8
    06.02.19

Can?t go wrong!

Best makeup remover wipes there is. Tried the off brand of this and it was awful! Worth spending the extra few dollars.