Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

4.5
              Rated #1 in Other
122 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Don't get this- please read. These work, but they aren't the best for your skin nor the environment. They are harsh on your skin, and they create a lot of waste in the environment. Try a cleansing balm or cleansing wash or a micellar water instead.

Wonderful product! I?ve used these for quite a while. They are large enough to get all my makeup off when I wear it. Cool and comforting and they smell nice. This past year when I?ve very seldom worn makeup I use them for a quick face cleaning without having to use soap and water. We camp a lot and they are perfect for that!

4stars Works well until sheets get dried out which is before pack is empty.

Gets dried out Neutrogena has wonderful products. The only problem I had with the makeup remover, since I don't use makeup every day, was that the sheets get dried out too soon.

Amazing When using a makeup towelette instead of liquid make up remover, this is always the product I turn to. Great product without an overly oil feel.

my favorite wipe! not harsh on my skin and removes EVERYTHING!

Love love love I love these remover wipes they work so well and doesnt cause any irration for my sensitive skin.

Great product Love these! They remove my makeup so easily and also remove it fully

Love love love them!! Love these I've been using them ever since I started using makeup!

Best facial wipes I love these wipes. I have a pack in my room right now that I periodically use to clean my face. I highly recommend!!

Effective and useful... I mostly buy cruelty free products, but these wipes are one of the few that are effective and don?t irritate me. They?re great for makeup and also useful for accidental spills and smudges on my clothing.

Great product i use it all the time. I think everyone should owe these products. There is nothing better then these products

Best on the market. I switched from this brand of makeup wipes to a less expensive brand that was on sale, thinking they're all the same. They're not. The other brand was harsher on my skin, burned my eyes, and didn't smell great. I gave them away and went to buy more Neutrogena. These are by far the best makeup wipes on the market.

These wipes are one of my favorites when it comes to removing my makeup, leaving my skin clean and without irritation

Great makeup wipes Love these makeup wipes OMG when I get home I use them and my face feels so fresh love them .