Neutrogena Light Sesame Formula Body Oil | SheSpeaks

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    07.31.17

Lovely, light moisturizing oil

This is a nice, light body oil with a soft and not overpowering fragrance (though I would honestly prefer fragrance free). After getting out of the shower I sometimes use this oil on my damp skin to lock in moisture. It's a large bottle and not super pricy, so it's a fairly good buy for those with dry body skin.

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

Absolutely A Forever Product!

Oh my goodness! Yes, this is one of the products I have kept on hand for years. I mean, I buy a new one before the old one runs out. I love the fact that you can either put this into your bath water or you can wait until you are done showering and smooth it on before you dry off. This is hands down better than those new fangled in shower moisturizers. The ones where you smooth it on during your shower and then rinse off. The Neutragena line of products are always a plus. Never a let down. I like to use this only once a week because it is that good. I do recommend only smoothing it on after your shower instead of in the bath water because it will leave the tub slippery and if you fail to wipe out the tub, you may bust your tail next time you shower. I have to give this a generous 5 star rating and do recommend this!

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.07.16

I use this everyday in the shower and before I go to bed

• AHarvey08 By  AHarvey08
    11.27.15

Amazing!!! This stuff leaves you feeling so silky smooth. Apply it right after the shower while still slightly damp for all day softness!

• Aysia94 By  Aysia94
    09.24.15

This body oil smells so good! Even when I go out someone can smell it and they know exactly what it is. I guessing this is a popular oil. I love to add it to my bath water. So therapeutic and moisturizing. It's not a thick oil so it won't leave you greasy. Adds just enough sheen to the body and is totally worth the money!

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

This is one of the best body oils that i have found so far. It is very light and seems to stay with you all day. It has a very light fragrance.