Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• TrulyImperfect By  TrulyImperfect
    01.05.18

Effective yet gentle exfoliating cleanser

I love this cleanser. I use it every night before I go to sleep. It doesn't leave my face dry or tight, like other cleansers do. The description on the back calls it a "lightweight gel-cream cleanser". It comes out like a gel, but after massaging it on my face it works into a nice lather. The packaging also states, "with naturally-derived skin smoothers", which are not like those harsh plastic microbeads. Instead, they are much gentler on the skin, and exfoliate perfectly. This cleanser has a very pleasant, light and fresh scent that I love. My favorite aspect of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser is that it is soap free, oil free, and paraben free. Plus it's non comedogenic, which is especially important for me since I am prone to breakouts and need a cleanser that won't clog my pores! Overall, this is an effective yet gentle exfoliating cleanser, that is perfect for everyday use! I would absolutely recommend this product!