Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Cameka By  Cameka
    12.22.14

The best mascara on the market! It's great for everyone from the jean chick to the runway fashionista. This mascara gives you great volume and length, without ANY clumps. Its washes off very easily.

• loveandcoffee By  loveandcoffee
    10.27.11

I don't really have any comment about the volume. My lashes already have enough so I don't need that. The color is great and doesn't rub off on my lower eyes at all.

• shine312 By  shine312
    03.29.09

The package claims that you will have "400% fuller lashes" and the brush will "grab and coat even the smallest lashes" --- I beg to differ. The brush is akward to use because it is so large and makes it hard to reach smaller lashes. The first application is barely noticeable which makes a second application necessary. Even after the second application, I see no great difference. I would much rather purchase a cheaper mascara to achieve the same results.