Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream | SheSpeaks

• hapiwmn By  hapiwmn
    02.29.12

goes on easily and you only need a smidgen for under eye smoothness. Great alone or under makeup too.

• Ginny05 By  Ginny05
    02.08.11

After doing some research on eye creams I decided to give this one a try ... and the verdict.... I love it! I don't have wrinkles yet either but I have noticed that I should start using something before its too late. I try to remember to use it twice a day, but usually forget. With that said... I do notice a difference even only using it once a day. It's light not cakey or greasy I would and have recommended it to all of my friends!

• jbovero By  jbovero
    12.08.09

I am a 38 year old female, I don't really have wrinkles yet but I do have combination skin and my face tends to get really dry around my eyes. I break out very easily with any moisturizer and certain mekeup. I use this every morning and night and it makes my eyes look fresh and moistuized, it seems to make my eyes look younger. You get results pretty much instantly for the moisture and I never get that morning puffiness anymore. I love this cream and would reccommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin. its not greasy and you can wear it under makeup, sometimes I even use it on my face when its really dry and never get breakouts, thats rare for me. One tube lasts me about a month, I think well worth the price! ;)