Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Scrub | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I like this as an all over wash. I don't think that it works as well as some of the other scrubbing washes out there, but it is definitely good for someone like me who doesn't do a lot of heavy sweating. I don't use this on my face because I'm afraid that the foam will get in my eyes.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

So far no complaints using this product. Use daily in morning. Like the consistency and the way it feels.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.09.14

I'm a big fan of Neutrogena products and normally use the unscented bar/liquid for my facial cleansing so I thought I'd give this a whirl. My skin was fine for about two weeks and then began to get dried out. Within 3-4 days of discontinuing the foaming wash and returning to my usual unscented cleanser, my skin returned to normal. This would probably be a better product for oilier or more acne-prone skin.

• celena_delara By  celena_delara
    06.16.14

I don't think that it works good as some of the other scrubbing washes out there, but its good for someone who dont heavy sweat. Over all its ok

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

This is nice, works well. I am not a huge fan of foaming face washes, but this one is nice.

• rothvl By  rothvl
    07.02.12

I love Neutrogena products! This makes my face feel really smooth and super clean!

• mynishantha By  mynishantha
    10.27.11

This is a fast way of spending a day at the spa! The foaming scrub is almost as good as a plain body scrub, but much lighter. Although I don't use this as my "body" exfoliator, I do prefer to use Neutrogena's Foaming Scrub on my face because it is less irritating than the "full" scrubs! Love it!

• kimberlystoder By  kimberlystoder
    01.01.11

I love Neutrogena products but I use only the ones that are labeled hypo-allergenic, non-comodogenic and so on. I have tried this product and it worked very well for me. I am now using its "sister" product the"fresh foaming cleanser" and its amazing too!

• lizzyv39 By  lizzyv39
    09.08.09

I recently started a new job that is outside, and has made me sweat a lot more, which has resulted in some pesky pimples on my chest. I used this product for a week and was pleased with the results, no more skin problems. So, i would say this product is great to use after working out or any activity that makes you sweat.