Neutrogena Fragrance Free Transparent Facial Bar Original Formula | SheSpeaks

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.21.19

This is a great way to remove any excess oil and unclog pores on the face! It's gentle and doesn't make your skin dry or irritated! It lathers up nicely! This bar will last a long time which is nice! It's inexpensive and works great! I definitely recommend trying it out!

• alison333 By  alison333
    10.01.18

Its the best

Reasonably priced, no weird perfumey smell, excellent for my sensitive skin-my only soap!

• Criselle By  Criselle
    10.01.18

Amazing.

This sop bar is really amazing. I've been using this transparent bar for a very long time and I love the results . Great price Great product. Absolutely Recommend

• Jenn2184 By  Jenn2184
    09.27.18

Great cleansing bar

I use this facial soap bar 2-3 times a day to keep my oily face clean and healthy. This product dramatically reduces the amount of outbreaks I get and keep my face oil free. There's never any residue left over either. I love the clean smooth feeling I get after using it.

• abbywallace By  abbywallace
    07.10.15

Great item leaves no residue and leaves your skin clean and super soft

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    06.15.15

This stuff is great at removing your makeup. Also it doesn't cause breakouts but it is a bit drying.

• Msreallyblessed By  Msreallyblessed
    04.13.15

I like Neutrogena products , however this is not for all skin types left my sensitive skin feeling a little dry.

• Texxasgurl45 By  Texxasgurl45
    07.24.14

I like Neutrogena products, but this just didn't please me. The soap smells nice. It lathers pretty good too, but it left my face feeling dry. I felt like if I smiled, my skin would crack. I have combination skin and my dry areas did not appreciate this soap. The oily areas did feel soft and smooth. I don't recommend if you have dry skin.

• saratogasue By  saratogasue
    07.11.14

This is a great bar for one with normal skin but if you have acne prone skin, this might do much for you. However, after a wash, the face feels fresh and supple so it definitely works.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.09.14

I keep the bars on hand when I travel and I have a liquid pump of the same soap in my shower that I use for my face and body (kills that dreaded summertime chest pimple lol). It's a wonderful product that is great for all skin types (I've got combination/sensitive skin). Other cleansers I've used have irritated my skin or left it dried out but I love my Neutrogena!