Neutrogena Fragrance Free Transparent Facial Bar, Original Formula Review | SheSpeaks

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.21.19

This is a great way to remove any excess oil and unclog pores on the face! It's gentle and doesn't make your skin dry or irritated! It lathers up nicely! This bar will last a long time which is nice! It's inexpensive and works great! I definitely recommend trying it out!

• alison333 By  alison333
    10.01.18

Its the best

Reasonably priced, no weird perfumey smell, excellent for my sensitive skin-my only soap!

• Criselle By  Criselle
    10.01.18

Amazing.

This sop bar is really amazing. I've been using this transparent bar for a very long time and I love the results . Great price Great product. Absolutely Recommend

• Jenn2184 By  Jenn2184
    09.27.18

Great cleansing bar

I use this facial soap bar 2-3 times a day to keep my oily face clean and healthy. This product dramatically reduces the amount of outbreaks I get and keep my face oil free. There's never any residue left over either. I love the clean smooth feeling I get after using it.

• abbywallace By  abbywallace
    07.10.15

Great item leaves no residue and leaves your skin clean and super soft

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    06.15.15

This stuff is great at removing your makeup. Also it doesn't cause breakouts but it is a bit drying.

• Msreallyblessed By  Msreallyblessed
    04.13.15

I like Neutrogena products , however this is not for all skin types left my sensitive skin feeling a little dry.

• Texxasgurl45 By  Texxasgurl45
    07.24.14

I like Neutrogena products, but this just didn't please me. The soap smells nice. It lathers pretty good too, but it left my face feeling dry. I felt like if I smiled, my skin would crack. I have combination skin and my dry areas did not appreciate this soap. The oily areas did feel soft and smooth. I don't recommend if you have dry skin.

• saratogasue By  saratogasue
    07.11.14

This is a great bar for one with normal skin but if you have acne prone skin, this might do much for you. However, after a wash, the face feels fresh and supple so it definitely works.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.09.14

I keep the bars on hand when I travel and I have a liquid pump of the same soap in my shower that I use for my face and body (kills that dreaded summertime chest pimple lol). It's a wonderful product that is great for all skin types (I've got combination/sensitive skin). Other cleansers I've used have irritated my skin or left it dried out but I love my Neutrogena!

• Calliej By  Calliej
    05.03.12

I tried this last weekend and liked it. I used a very soft washcloth and lathered it up. Washed my face very well and my skin felt smooth and clean.

• daisygirl673 By  daisygirl673
    04.02.12

Leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. No dryness. And takes all my eye makeup off.

• JulesRulesReview By  JulesRulesReview
    12.02.11

I think this bar could work for some people, but it definately isn't for me. I have very oily skin, and am acne prone. My friends used this product for a while and suggested I use it. I think it is wonderful for a morning wash, but if your looking to get rid of tough acne I would try something a little stronger. Although it didn't do much to improve my skin, there was a few things that I loved about it. The thing that I loved the most, was how it had almost no fragrance at all. Don't get me wrong, I love to smell good, but sometimes these skin products tend to have a little too strong of a scent. I also liked how light it was. It didn't make me feel like I was wearing some kind of thick face mask. It also didn't tighten my skin up so much that I could barely smile. The last thing that I liked about this product ishow it didn't make my skin shiney. I don't like when I try to wash my face and when im done I look like a just sprayed it with Pledge. If you are looking for a nice face wash just to refreshen then the Neutrogena Facial Bar is for you. If you want to get rid of hardcore acne then I would look for something else. Perhaps Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub? Haha, Hope I helped!!!! :D

• oreosdog7 By  oreosdog7
    11.21.11

Ive been using Neutrogena since HighSchool. Theres not a better soap for cleaning your skin!! Its awesome!! And I love the smell of it. Its Affordable good clean skin care! LOVE IT!!

• pure34 By  pure34
    10.27.11

My skin love this soap. Not greasy and not itchy. Very affordable. A great facial moisturizing bar.