Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover | SheSpeaks

• sevenstorms sevenstorms
    05.17.12

I used Clinique "Take the Day Off" for years, but at 1/3 the price, I found that Neutrogena performed almost, if not just as well. I have to rub a tiny bit more than with the Clinique, but it's worth it for the price difference. The Neutrogena works well and doesn't bother my eyes at all (I wear contacts). The formula does feel a little slick after you apply it, but it absorbs pretty quickly without leaving anything oily behind. If I'm in a hurry after using it, I just rinse my face with water right away. It takes off both my waterproof eyeliner and my mascara no problem. Eye shadow is a breeze. I also found thst it works better with the cotton rounds instead of cotton balls. The cotton balls absorb more of the liquid and I ended up using more product.

• Photographer25 By  Photographer25
    07.15.15

This eye makeup remover works the best for me. It mixes well, completely removes the eye makeup including waterproof mascara and doesn't leave an oily feel.

• Ladydarksky By  Ladydarksky
    07.15.15

i love this makeup remover, first thing i love is i can see the separation of the remover from the liquid enhancer inside which you have to shake so i know it is always fresh! the oil though has issues with me if i don't use a face wash after it i am sadly in trouble because i get an oily shine, washing my face fully takes care of that issue though, however it hasn't found a makeup it can not remove with ease! that new mascaras that are so hard to get off this remover takes off one two three! doesn't burn sting or make my eyes red, no need to rub or go crazy with it!

• Sseul701 By  Sseul701
    07.01.15

I've tried many eye-removers and this works really well! It didn't irritate my eyes. I thinks this is the best eye makeup remover among the drugstore brands. If you don't want to spend much for high cost brand removers, you should use this.

• kschwobe By  kschwobe
    05.25.15

Doesn't bother my contacts, gentle, tough on that darn mascara, and lasts for a generally long time (had mine for probably 5 months and I'm finally close to the bottom).

• Cirauloamanda By  Cirauloamanda
    10.01.14

Best eye makeup remover I've ever tried.

• Carrie0361 By  Carrie0361
    07.14.14

This is the only eye makeup remover that I use. Since I use waterproof eye makeup, I have to use remover almost every night. This one is not greasy and it does not burn my eyes like some others have. The only downfall is I wish is was a little bit cheaper, but I will still continue to purchase this product.

• Lorisa By  Lorisa
    05.25.14

I like this remover very much. It is not greasy at all and doesn't tug on my eyes. The price is reasonably and easy to find anywhere.

• elzbthcrlsn By  elzbthcrlsn
    05.23.14

Amazing stuff! This makeup remover gets off EVERYTHING even that stubborn waterproof mascara that you swear by but can't get a product to take it off. It's inexpensive and I find better than most high end makeup removers and I've used it all. It's not irritating at all so even if your skin is on the sensitive side (as is mine) it won't irritate and will actually feel kinda moisturizing. I recommend using cotton rounds rather than cotton balls. The remover absorbs through the round but it's just enough so I can use one side of the cotton round for one eye and the other side for the other eye.

• iridiana_xoxo By  iridiana_xoxo
    05.04.14

Good stuff

• onenac By  onenac
    10.16.13

This is a great product for waterproof rimel