Neutrogena Clinical Lifting Wrinkle Treatment System | SheSpeaks

• ars1981 By  ars1981
    01.08.15

This stuff feels great just started using couple of weeks ago so far I like it

• bekkah1972 By  bekkah1972
    11.12.14

I found that this product was very effective at reducing and minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the eye and around the mouth. Really love it.

• allid78 By  allid78
    08.17.10

I've been using this for about a month now and really like it. The quality is definitely closer to expensive department store brands but much more affordable.

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    05.24.10

I've been using the Neutrogena clinical face lifting wrinkle treatment for more than eight weeks now. And I received this product as a free sample to try from bzzagent.com. I found that this product was very effective at reducing and minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the eye and around the mouth. I applied this product twice a day after cleaning my face. It comes with a gel and an activating SPF 30 cream. The first product is a gel that has an ion2 complex that is applied onto the skin first, followed by an activating cream that has a SPF 30 sunscreen. Over years our skin loses collagen due to age and the ion2 complex is a protein that is to replace the lost collagen that we lose back into the skin. And after more than eight weeks of using this product I experienced a reduction in the wrinkles around my eyes and around my mouth. My face felt very smooth after the first application. In addition, only after about a week use of this product I experienced a bit of drying on my face. I remedy this problem by using a deep moisturizer after I have applied the Neutrogena clinical face lifting wrinkle treatment. I've used other anti-age treatment in the past and I did find that this Neutrogena clinical face lifting treatment was a little new and different in the fact that it does after the first use causes your skin to have a more smoother and softer feel. I did like this product and I believe that it does make a difference in the appearance of your skin.