Neutrogena Cleansing Facial Wipes Singles Review | SheSpeaks

• Sixela By  Sixela
    03.18.21

Face Saver !

I have been using Neutrogena Facial Wipes for 12 years. They are a absolute MUST buy. These Make-Up cleansing towels are the perfect compatible travel size. Just toss one in your purse and wipe away any form of makeup before the gym, or after a night out. Perfect for even water proof make up! Highly suggest this Buy you won't regret it!

• aurora88 By  aurora88

Soo compact

These are sooo convenient to have on hand , I love them and they do the job perfectly

• jellybeanr By  jellybeanr

On the go Face Cleaner

Love to use these on my eyes. Takes off the mascara on my eyes. Eyes feel good after. No irritating residue.

• AmAtHome By  AmAtHome
    03.17.21

Keep a few in the fridge - refreshing!

I like the singles, they don't dry out as fast as the others. Pretty effective at removing makeup, but sometimes I have to use 2 and I don't wear that much makeup. I do often feel like I have to rinse my face after, but that's with all the wipes I've tried.

• Sharip By  Sharip

Works alright

These work alright, but has a chemical I'm allergic too so can no longer use. Now I use a natural product with no chemicals.

• 20manderz08 By  20manderz08

great for on the go

i love that these are easy to carry anywhere. they are the best brand of wipes i have used.

• bbfan802 By  bbfan802

great makeup wipes

Neutrogena is usually my go to brand for makeup removal wipes. The quality of the wipes is really good. Neutrogena also makes a grapefruit fragrance makeup remover for people like me who have acne.

• Jaxmom3 By  Jaxmom3

Love the singles!!

I have been using these wipes for 10 years now and would not change to anything else. They are so convenient and now these singles are great to keep in my car, purse, and anywhere you need to store a few.

• CaliStefanie By  CaliStefanie

Convenient and effective!

These cleansing wipes are great! While I have used the full-sized one before, these are so convenient and do not dry out! I have brought them in my purse, left them in the center console of my car, and I have yet to be disappointed. They are great for a quick "freshen-up."

• Sportymommas By  Sportymommas

Perfect Refresher

I absolutely love these individually wrapped cleansing cloths. I toss them in my gym bag or purse and they always come in handy.

• Lisa2082 By  Lisa2082

Neutrogena

These are great for on the go. I was on a beach volleyball team a few years ago and wished I had these in my bag to use after the games. Or they would be great to use on vacation.

• megstreich By  megstreich

Great for on-the-go!

Love these wipes for travel! Pre-Covid, my husband and I traveled a lot and these were so nice to have in my carryon to use at our hotel. They work great for wiping off all my makeup and grime after a long day of sight seeing.

• LilyShay1616 By  LilyShay1616
    03.12.21

Super convenient and easy

I love using these wipes because I can put them in my bag or just put them on my desk. Sometimes when I get home, I don't feel like going through the entire process of washing my face when I have makeup on, but this makes it so much cleaner and easier to get ready for bed.

• emolie27 By  emolie27
    03.12.21

These are great! Super convenient. I love them for travel and on the go. I always have one in my person. They are gentle but have good moisture and are effective at cleaning my face.

• nickelet11 By  nickelet11
    03.11.21

Super Convenient

I love these wipes! I've been a loyal fan of Neutrogena for a while and have used their regular sized make up remover wipes before. I love that these are super convenient to put in my purse and use while out and about anytime.