Neutrogena Beach Defense Water Plus Sun Barrier Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF70 | SheSpeaks

• Leet23 By  Leet23
    06.18.13

Bought this to go to the beach. Really did not see any difference in the product over the generic Target brand, however we were only out for an hour to two in the early morning and late evening. THEN we used it at the pool from 10am - 2pm and it was a complete disaster. The bottle says to reapply every 80 minutes. I resprayed it on myself every 60 minutes (to be on the safe side) and came home with a bad sunburn after being out in the sun only 3 hours. Thank goodness I did not use it on my children, but had actually used something else for them. An SPF 70 should protect after 3 hours in the sun, especially after putting it in on a total of 3 times. Will throw the bottle away. I am very fair with 3 blonde fair children and cannot risk another sunburn due to a defective product.