Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Moisture | SheSpeaks

• lsabrinap By  lsabrinap
    03.11.10

thank you for giving your opinion on this!! There are so many aging or ageless type products out there along with tone correcting, skin correcting blah blah blah junk and its hard to tell what is worth it!! So thank you for your opinion, i havent tried this but atleast i know someoen who has now! TU!

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    03.05.10

Wow huh, Thanks for the info', would of just wasted more $$$ agian. I have very senitive and dry areas on my face, So Im always looking to try new moistures for my face. If I had tryed/used this product it may have made my skin alot worse.

• arobertson4 By  arobertson4
    03.04.10

This destroyed my face. It completely dried it out and it started peeling all over. This cannot be healthy for your skin. It warns this may happen but to keep using it. I did and it just got worse. I couldn hide it with makeup and eventually the makeup made it look worse. I just ended up throwing this away